Waxit Magazine

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by 911Fanatic, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

+1 Nica, I think everyone can understand the odd delay here and there but at least keep all your customers in the loop...

2. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

i wish waxit 2nd edition will be my xmas present..just a wish

3. Simon

Simon Two Bucket System Washer

Hi guys

First of all apologies for delays some will have received issue 2 now.

I didnt want to explain but i did on DW and will shed some light here . I had a death really close to me that i wish was me which left me lifless at the end of november and beggining of december i just shut myself away for the world. shouldnt have done but i did. and as the magazine is a small operation so far i had no one to take the reigns.

Since then things have moved on and its getting easier.

NOW on to the important bit !!!!

Ive had a few emails form overseas customers and ive replied to some this morning, and orders have now been placed thankyou.

Those still missing isue 2 or a subscription of issue 1 and 2 please email me via the website and i will reply today.

I have some orders on the office desk now ready to post tomorrow as the post is shut today (new years day).

Hopefully all concerns can be sorted quiclky in a matter of days.

Thankyou for your patience

Kind Regards and a Happy New Year

4. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

i think i paid for mine and never got it??

5. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Thanks for the update Simon and condolensces to you and your family on the loss. Great to see you getting back on track and if there is anything you may need feel free to ask ;)

6. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

First of all Simon i'm very sorry for your loss. And i'm glad your picking yourself up and carrying on It can seem next to impossible at times.
    I never received any of my issues,And I just checked my email and haven't received one yet.
    Thanks,Seth

7. Simon

Hi seth

Thankyou

PM sent regarding order

8. Nica

Nica Banned

Sorry for your loss Simon. Wish you nothing but the best and I'm glad you picked your self up.

Thank you for communicating with us and look forward to the magazine :thumb:

9. razr007

razr007 Banned

i sorry to say very unhappy with this guy i e-mailed him over 6 months ago about the mag. an never got a reply. since than i emailed once every month again still with no reply an i did it from 3 different e-mails.i wanted the 1st copy up till the current one but since this guy has not replied i did not know how to get them.now that i read an see the problem for the current months i understand but not for the months before very sorry for what happened as i have been there too.can you get back to me so that i can get the 1st an 2nd an 3rd an so on thanks

10. emmanuelv

emmanuelv Virgin Detailer

I paid for my subscription and NEVER received any issue.

This waxit thing is a SCAM. Period.

Look at DW, there are tens of people in the same situation. No communication, unverifiable excuses, everything will be fixed real-soon-now, etc... THIEF!

11. Simon

Sorry for the mis communications please could you email me today with any requirements and i will get back to you within 24 hours.

Simon

12. Simon

Please could you email me your details and i will get the mags you have missed within 24 hours.

As far as a scam WAXiT is not and we have now sold 5000 copies of issue 1, and i am in no means a THIEF i find that comment a bit upsetting.

AS far as DW we had 6 who didint receive theirs after sending hundreds out.

If you do not want the magazine i would be more than happy to refund any costs you made.

Simon

13. razr007

razr007 Banned

all info. sent an thanks an again sorry for your troubles hope this can get resolved this time.

14. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

just got the 2nd issue 2days ago..most likely, simon sent it on 17th december...well i was so glad..it's my new year's present from UK :D

15. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Thanks for the update, Simon. And sorry to hear about your loss. I was already deciding not to order this magazine, since correspondence seemed to be an issue. I know if I were in your shoes at that time, fulfilling magazine orders would probably be the furthest thing from my mind.

I just ordered my subscription!

16. Simon

Thanks hope you like it

Thanks pektel,

17. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Simon, you have an email. Thanks.

18. razr007

razr007 Banned

i pm'ed you everything and days go by still no reply .

19. Simon

Hi matey i thought id replied to all whats your actual name its difficult knowing who is who with avatar and logon names he he

Pm me on here if its easier

Simon

20. razr007

razr007 Banned

i did pm you on here with full name address info. so it would be easier for you lol i do again now.