Waxit Magazine

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by 911Fanatic, Nov 11, 2008.

1. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Back of the first page is only contact info actually. The ad is actually on the front of the last page.

[​IMG]

2. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Cool ad! :applause:

3. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

When do I get mine:thud: this is killing me.LOL.

4. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Wow thats awesome I can't wait to get my second issue now. My first issue just came in yesterday and its great can't wait to read the next one especially since it now sponsored by DB!!!

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Thank you for taking the time to post the picture there matrix, very much appreciated :chest:

Oh and I take no credit on the art work, that was all my graphics designer..:nod: yup, I'm quite lucky to have him doing my bidding :thumb:

6. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

i just got the 1st issue today..it's awesome...can't wait till i get the 2nd copy..do you guys have any idea when it will be released?

7. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

I think it already has.

8. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Just e-mailed Simon to get my copy. When will Nica be distributing these babies?

9. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I emailed him on Tuesday. No response back yet. I want to get both issues shipped together.

10. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

oh well i guess it is going to take another 2-4 weeks for me to get it

11. Nica

Nica Banned

I'm still waiting for Simon to get back to me, I've sent him some e-mails but still no response just yet. I'm sure Simon has lots to do with the release of issue #2.

As soon as I hear something I'll share it with you guys, I'm looking forward to finalizing this.

12. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Hey Simon, I still have not gotten my subscription. Any ideal what's up?

13. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Apparently they are going in the mail today or tomorrow

14. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

Ordered my 2nd issue about a month ago & still haven't received it.

15. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

Has anybody received their 2nd issue yet?....No sign of mine yet.
    Just sent email to Simon & am awaiting his reply.

16. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

I don't think the second issue was released yet. I thought I read that in the first one somewhere that is was going to out in january. I could be wrong though

17. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Sent by post this week or early next, the publisher was the hold up again.

18. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

They talking about Issue 3 already over on DW.....Simon has been seriously slow in replying to e-mails, pm's etc. Whilst I understand he is probably busy with the magazine it is frustrating to have little to no feedback...

19. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

yes i am wondering the same thing also...has anyone overseas (not in UK) got the 2nd issue?

20. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

No idea, I am waiting for 10 copies of issue 1 for the better part of the last 3 months or so :shead: