Waxit Magazine

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by 911Fanatic, Nov 11, 2008.

1. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

Yes, you can still order issue 1. I did order mine yesterday.

2. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Just ordered mine.

3. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

When i ordered yesterday I chose to get the next 4 issues so I think I am going to get the 2,3,4,5. So i will just order issue 1 separate.

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Oooh magazine looks great bjorke :thumb:

Thank you for posting the pictures :peace:

I can't wait to get my copy(s)

5. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

i ordered n paid mine yesterday..but still haven't heard from simon whether it's been sent or not..oh well the only thing i can do is wait

6. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Issue two is due out in a week or two, printing is behind again, but not nearly as bad as issue 1. Issue 2 is supposed to be thicker and more info.

7. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

simon told me that mine has already been sent..cant wait to get my copy :D

8. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Man, seeing those pics makes me want my stock already.....Simon whats happening dude ?

9. Simon

Simon Two Bucket System Washer

Hi Guys/Girls

Simon from WAXiT, ive not been on here for a while its been hectic it seems to be 23 hour days :thud:

Thankyou for the great comment guys without the readers this would not happen and i must thank most of all our overseas readership Thank You :thumb:

I do try and reply as soon as i can to any problems that may have risen and i try and get on forums best i can.

Issue 2 is out shorlty and is even better than the first and already issue 3 looks to top that.

Issue 1 can still be ordered at £4.50GBP not sure about the conversion where is nica when you need him.

Cheers Simon

10. Simon

Hi David this will be sorted asap !!!

( David ) Carn is our South Africa Stockist !:thumb:

11. Simon

Thanks reefer_bob :thumb:

12. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Thanks Simon, appeciate the feedback ;)

13. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Is this an online order only thing, or are there any stores in the US that will sell it?
    I have seen magazines from the UK in Barnes & Noble before.

14. Nica

Nica Banned

I'm willing to order a couple of 100 copies and distribute them in North America, but I'm still waiting to see what Simon says about it.

I think it would make it easier for Simon shipping to one central location rather then every individual all over the world...but that's just me :shrug:

Lets see what happens.

15. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

hhhmmmm, Nicica, your crazy.
    Would love a copy of the magazine though.

16. Nica

Nica Banned

Well what ever it takes for me to get my hands on some copies, if that means I have to order in bulk I'm all for it :thumb:

Besides, a bunch of my friends would love a copy of this magazine so I'm sure I can give/sell majority of these to close friends. Not only that but it will make it easier for members here to get there hands on the magazine.

17. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

That's an excellent idea & I second it. You'll be like our local distributor.

18. Nica

Nica Banned

Well that's what I would to do, but who knows it's up to Simon.

19. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

I'm quite sure Simon would support the idea as well. More sales for him.

20. Simon

^^^ As above i am looking into nica becoming an official stockist of the magazine which hopefully will be sorted by the time issue 2 is due.