Waxit Magazine

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by 911Fanatic, Nov 11, 2008.

1. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I would like to see issues 1 and 2 as well. anyone got a copy they could send me?

2. Simon

Simon Two Bucket System Washer

There is a couple of issue 1 & 2 if anyone would like to purchase any.

3. Hostage1978

Hostage1978 Guest

FWIW I did get my 2 issues from Simon.

Although it has been a LONG LONG road getting these into my hands, I at least feel good about getting the delivery of issues 1 & 2. I don't think I would ever elect to go through that again, but the content of upcoming issues may keep me on board for a future subscription. Time will tell.

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Can someone please scan in issue 1 and 2 and make them into a PDF so everyone can download them?

5. Hostage1978

Hostage1978 Guest

never got any more issues, just 1+2. is this a totally dead topic, or are people actually reading or getting the mag?

6. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

id love someone to do a modern version of the guru wax report

that was a great read

7. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

is anyone still getting their mags i only got 1 an 2 paid for whole year last year an still nothing.

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Since this was a scam, you will likely never see your money, nor any magazines anytime soon.

9. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

ya figures just thought maybe got lucky lol. where is this pos now anyone know?

10. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

ya figures just thought maybe got lucky lol. where is this pos now anyone know?

11. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Don't mean to bump a old topic but did anyone get around to scanning the magazine. Even though it was a rip off, I would like to see what it looked like.