Waxit Magazine

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by 911Fanatic, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Bob

Bob Birth of a Detailer

I'd suggest everyone file a dispute with paypal if you have not already. Before it's too late.

2. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

What I did was go to ebay. Search Waxit, and send the seller a question, and say you've paid for tha magazine already through Simon Denver, and he won't get back to you, nor will he ship your magazine.

3. Bob

Bob Birth of a Detailer

Nothing came up for me.

4. pektel

Wow, I just searched and didn't come up with anything either. Waxit was selling their mag on ebay, so I figured why not confront them there, since they obviously read those messages.

This worries me, since that could mean they aren't peddling their magazines elsewhere.

I even checked my messages, to see if I had them saved. And damnit, I don't have them in there anymore.

5. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

6. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Here's his email

WAX iT

7. pektel

That's the one I couldn't get a response from.

Then as I was perusing ebay, I saw the auctions, and decided to contact someone other than Simon, and complain about the lack of communication. Within 48 hours, it was resolved, and my issues were shipped. I received them about 5 days later.

But I did order a 4-issue subscription. Hopefully that money isn't wasted!

8. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Same here bro. Good luck.

9. dschia

dschia Jedi Nuba

This thread got me worried, I have ordered issue 1 and 2 few weeks ago. Usually how long it takes after you order to get your copy?

10. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Months.:sorry:

11. starmax

starmax Any Rag Vehicle Washer

i think mine took a bit less than 1 month, Simon did respond quickly to my PM when I wanted to know if he got my order. Hang tight, i'm sure it will come eventually.

12. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Man, it looks like this magazine is 90% miss and 10% hit.

How about someone scan 'em, then make them into a PDF so we can all enjoy it.

13. Hostage1978

Hostage1978 Guest

so does anyone have contact with Simon? it would be nice to have answers rather than speculate.

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Well, let me try to get in touch with Simon and I will report back if I have any luck.

15. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

This is definitely not a good way for someone to do business and it is completely unacceptable. You guys should not have to be constantly trying to reach this guy to get the merchandise for which you already paid. I don't care if you finally end up getting your issue if it is after long frustrating weeks or months of trying to reach him, it should not be that complicated. This is absolutely ridiculous. To me this is simply very poor business ethics and a complete disregard for customer service. Can anyone here imagine if Phil, Justin, Chris, Ben, or Carlos would pull a number like this? (which of course, they would never do business in that fashion). :hopmad: :thumbdown:

16. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

well i was told that it was in the mail, but does it take a month after 2 months waiting? so basically i feel i got taken unless a really good explanation is given. and even then, i would have felt better with a PM, email, or smoke signals telling it had been delayed

17. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Since he never returned my emails, I was hoping to at least wait 'til Carlos got a hold of this magazine and simply buy it from him. However, after all this pain in the arse that this guy has made some of you go through, I decided that there is no way in :devil: that I would buy this magazine. I would not give this guy one cent of my money. Sorry about my rant, but reading about what you guys are having to deal with really irritates me. I really hope you guys get your money back or your issue.

18. Hostage1978

Hostage1978 Guest

I would understand if there is any sort of problem at all. The inability to be forthcoming is what is irritating me.

If WAXiT can get their act together, I will buy the mag. It's a great concept! However, if I had paid for a spot advertising my business, I would be on an absolute tear right now.

The thing is every forum he is active on has had no account activity for a while...maybe he's writing the stimulus bill with Nancy P:devil:

19. emmanuelv

emmanuelv Virgin Detailer

I filed a complain on both eBay and Paypal.

His Paypal account "simondenver_waxit@hotmail.com" is already blocked for any incoming/outgoing transaction.

20. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

it took 3 months for my first issue to arrive. i would love to have ordered issue 2 but but forget it im not waiting that long again...