Wax It

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Berscht, Feb 24, 2009.

1. dschia

dschia Jedi Nuba

Losing $20+ is not a big deal (not that i am rich, in fact i am very poor fellow) but i understand sometimes shit just happen. I am much more disappointed in not able to read the magazine.

2. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

Looks like the two magazines I did receive are now collectibles.:thumb:

3. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

wow this is very serious matter..i paid for 4 issues, luckily i got 2..dunno when the 3rd issue coming out...has anyone in the UK have got the magz?

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

The third issue will be coming out... NEVER!

Think about how many people are out $20-$40. Add that all up and you're sitting on a little bit of cash!

Now who's going to scan the magazines so we can all read them???

5. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

i think since erik has copies and i have a scanner, he should volunteer LOL j/k

but serious erik, feel free to bring them by so i can take a look at them. you've already come by once but probably didnt know it

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Well today I took a look at Detailing World and read a thread where WHIZZER posted he was able to get a hold of Simon and what he said...rather the me explaining it here is the link:

Has Wax-It folded? - Detailing World

Here is what WHIZZER had to say on behalf of Simon:

Detailing World - View Single Post - Has Wax-It folded?

Now I'm no one to judge but I can honestly say I can relate to Simon (assuming what happened to him is true and lagit, I'm not saying it's not true I'm just saying we all believe what we want to believe) harsh times and having family members ill during bad times can be quite stressful, things go south really quick...I do hope though that those that purchased the magazine or invested towards the magazine do get some kind of refund.

Now I have not been able to get in touch with Simon so I'm only sharing what I've found.

7. P1et

I just read through the 11-page thread on DW and although I've never seen the magazine itself, apparantly it was absolutely rubbish to start off with.

Still, I'm looking forward to someone PDFing it so we can all have a looksie!

8. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I'll try to get my hands on a scanner.

9. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

I always wondered why someone would want to issue a monthly 'paper' magazine as opposed to an e-publication (no world-wide distribution worries)

Maybe I should consider something like this

Any thoughts / comments . . .

10. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

I'd say your a shoe in. :thumb:

When can we expect the first publication? :applause2:

11. P1et

Get after it! An e-publication would be much more cost efficient!