Warning - Warranty Scam

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Nica, Jan 3, 2009.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I got the BMW, Porsche post card in the mail today! I am going to ask them if I can have an M3 instead.

2. Nica

Nica Banned

wow looks like this scam is all over the place :shakehead:

3. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

Just got a call from them and I was going to hang up but decided to just give them a run for their money. I have their number down as well. I got forwarded to an agent and he asked for my first name and then last. I gave him a fake last and asked if I would like to renew my warranty on my last vehicle. I was like how do I know this isn't a scam? He then said it isn't and it's for you're last purchased vehicle. I then said, what was my last purchased vehicle? And he just kept on blabbing on. So I was like you know what's funny? I don't even own a vehicle. He then asked to speak to an owner of a vehicle in my household... I then just told him add me to the don't waste my time list and hung up... The numbers 732 526 0151... BEWARE!

4. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

Yea, last time I asked them what vehicle I had, and they hung up on me.

5. Nica

Nica Banned

wow quite the scam huh.

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I cannot wait until they call me again so I can mess with their heads!!! I am going to say "On my Ferrari"???

7. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

yeah, dude. maybe you should tell them you are an FBI agent, and you will find them anywhere in the world, and they should know the rest...see how they like that...