Wanna try a new soap.

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by agpatel, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Minicoop831

Minicoop831 Birth of a Detailer

If I was you I would put Born to be mild instead to supernatural, I have done a lot of research over on detailing world, This is Dodo's best soap according to almost all dodo users

Supernatural is more cost efficient

But if its only for you personal car I would try a 250ml bottle of Born to be mild

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

After much reading on DW also and after talking to Dom and reading up on both, SN is BTBM just more concentrated and more cleaners in the soap so I went with SN as it have sheeting additives. Lot of people didnt like SN bc it has no suds, this does not bother me.

:shead: I consider it again...

3. Minicoop831

Minicoop831 Birth of a Detailer

I have not talked to Dom much directly about the shampoo so don't know much directly about it.

Its funny because I need lots of suds when I wash a car because to me its what make washing a car fun because when the suds go everywhere it so much fun LOL

But since you don't mind little suds SN is a great shampoo for you especially at the dilution ratios

Dom is great to deal with, by the way I asked him about getting the graduation sticker for clear buckets he told me it not worth it because they are meant for there buckets and they are to fragile to ship, talk about a BUMMER I want those buckets! O well I am amped cause I just got a bunch of dodo spray heads they are awesome

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Dom is great, he is sending me a lid for one of my dodo wax's lid the broke, shipping it from the UK no questions asked. I do like the dodo juice sprayers so i got some from online store. Not solvent resistant but good enough for tire, glass, and other mild cleaners.

Suds are fun, but I am more a function person, if it works I am happy haha. I guess it is the engineer inside of me...as long as it works.

Zaino has some clear buckets I think, or they use to. Also found this person selling a kit online, ebay I think, that has a clear bucket like dodo juice apart of the kit. Just gotta remove there label and stick dodo's on it but that would be expensive as the kit was $50-60.

5. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I'd rather do a wash with glossing agents than a QD. The less you touch the paint, the less you have to polish. I've been reading on the DW board that Glossworkz is pretty sick stuff. Someone asked what soap to get and it was pretty much unanimous across the board.