vroom drying towels

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by Supertuner, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

hey guys I passed by one of my local bargain stores and saw they had the small vroom dring towels for 2.99. they felt extremely soft and seems like a good price. has anyone used these, any comments. they're 16x18 if I remember right. I really like waffle weaves btu seems realy cheap. if i dont get these i think I'm going to go for those bed bath beyond waffle weaves scott just putt a post up on good deal for 4 bucks.

2. zachc

zachc Two Bucket System Washer

I have a bunch of orange ones I bought from Target awhile ago and they are great. They have held up pretty well through countless washes. idk about the ones you’re talking about, but mine came with tags, make sure to rip them off if they do.

3. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

Yeah I think I going to try a couple, at worst they will be good for interiors or wheels

4. scott14

scott14 Birth of a Detailer

vroom mf are pretty nice..i get the orange ones from target all the time

5. BigAl3

BigAl3 Birth of a Detailer

the small yellow microfiber drying towel i will never buy again, i got it on clearance a while back for under a $1 (not even worth it for that price for the hassle i went through) and talk about lint city. never again...

6. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

is it gray in color? If so I have one and I liked it alot. Holds alot of water and has not caused any marring.

7. zachc

zachc Two Bucket System Washer

you know I wonder if some towels are just defective, because I bought some blue and red CG fluffer microfibers and they shed lint like crazy, I tried washing and drying them a couple times to no avail, I ended up having to throw them out.

8. RustyBumper

RustyBumper Jedi Nuba

Has anyone else noticed that the Vroom premium mf towels are not as plush as they used to be? I just returned from Target and noticed that there is a huge difference in the ones I bought a few months ago and the ones they now have in stock.

9. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I bought some of their yellow drying mf's. I'm not disappointed with them, but not overly excited either. They are a decent towel. My only gripe is the ginormous tags to remove.

10. BigAl3

BigAl3 Birth of a Detailer

i had some cobra microfiber towels that were doing the same thing, and they got demoted to wiping down wheels/wells, engine, etc, and then eventually tossed. i will not buy microfiber from AG anymore, especially considering the cost...

11. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

I purchased some Vroom towels last yr they were goood but now they do not seem to do as welll as they once did. I know have Shroomfx ww drying towels and Meg water magnets and like both a lot

12. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

I have at least half a dozen of the large, 24x36 Vroom drying towels, and I like them a lot. They're nice and soft, they seem to last well, and they're cheap. I even picked up three of them last year on the closeout table for $3/each! I'd be disappointed to learn that Target has downgraded the quality of them though, that'd be a shame. Next time I'm out that way, I'll check some out and report back.

13. David Fermani

David Fermani DB Certified Manufacturer

Very cheap towels. They don't hold up and loose their softness within 2-3 washings. Good throw away though.

14. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

these are the small white drying towels with orange border, they have a long knap.