VooDoo's "Shed", 56k'ers no way.

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by VooDoo, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Stems

Stems Birth of a Detailer

Looks awesome! with a kitchen, fridges, shower, toilet...you never need to leave! :applause2:

2. dionnfr

dionnfr Birth of a Detailer

Great Shop, good luck with it.

3. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Fantastic shop, please keep us updated!

Maybe one day when I am big :D

4. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

If I move to Oz, can I work for you? I'll live in the shop. You can help me with my car..lol

5. magnumrt

magnumrt Birth of a Detailer

look's great! Can't wait to see when it is finished :popcorn:

6. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

keep updating looks like a massive project. gluck!

7. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Wow thats pretty awesome

8. VooDoo

VooDoo Birth of a Detailer

Shiny!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Wow, this is really coming along. This is a great thread to follow and I can't wait to see final pictures. Great work so far!

10. Stems

That floor looks amazing! :D

11. dadswrld

dadswrld Birth of a Detailer

Drooling!!:gasp: Very nice.

12. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

very nice shop congrats!!:applause:

13. VooDoo

Guess which is my favorite corner :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Stems

Awesome! :yikes:

15. Nica

Nica Banned

VooDoo shop is looking great, love the lighting can never have enough lighting :thumb:

Also, I've deleted the picture with your company logo/name on it, please remember to not promote your company name here.

16. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

I can see my car in the bay next to your HSV. Can you see it, Voo Doo? Can you?

17. VooDoo

Move to QLD mate and ill give you a job. I think you have enough OCD to qualify.

Nica: opps sorry mate, i missed that one.

18. iddqd

iddqd Any Rag Vehicle Washer

That's awesome - definitely professional. What kind of floor "paint" did you use?

19. Dream Machines

Dream Machines Jedi Nuba

keep the pics coming champ

20. VooDoo

Small update

Paint on the floor pretty much failed. The main traffic areas is back to black concrete :(

We now have 3 fridges as 2 wasnt enough

Also have a Coffee Machine , TV, Xbox, huge safe and bed out the back. Workwise its been pretty good. The central area is here we do all the buffing and final checks are done outside which works better the light wasnt good enough inside to see everythng. I have another 30 fluro's going in and some handheld sunlights. Thinking of building a place though as its DAMN hot in the shed even with decent ventilation as i can then air cond the lot. Found the roof leaks a bit and of course exactly where i park my car. We are doing around 50k a month out of here now so turnover is decent and have between 5 and 8 staff + 2 supervisers working 5 days a week. If i get the new contract i just tendered for im converting it to 24/7 and adding another 10k in lighting.