vinyl roof?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by richy, Nov 13, 2008.

  1. richy

    richy Guest

    I need some help here folks. I am in negotiation with a local funeral home to detail their fleet of 15 hearses (cue the dead jokes!! Ya, I'm not worried they're gonna stiff me for the cheque, LOL). Anyway, the cars all have full vinyl roofs. I have 303, black wow, forever black, DG 531. The tops are big and will require a large amount of product. Obviously the most cost efficient along with the best looking product is what I'm after. I have never done a car with a vinyl roof so without having one in front of me to play with, I want to have a game plan prior to starting my first job.
     
  2. Buddy

    Buddy Getting to know Detailing

    Hi richy, I would go with 303 and if you don't. I have had no luck with Forever black on vinyl. Plus FB is not cost effective...:thumb:
     
  3. richy

    richy Guest

    That's probably what I will try 1st although I am going to call DG and ask them what product they suggest. I have a gallon of 303 on hand so I'm good for that, I just want the protection to last a while and that's my concern with the 303 on the outside..I don't think it will.
     
  4. Buddy

    Buddy Getting to know Detailing

    I don't know rich. I had some real good luck with 303. If anything It might start to run after a while but it is easy to clean.
     
  5. richy

    richy Guest

    Any other suggestions?
     
  6. togwt

    togwt Nuba Guru

    Black Wow, first cost is not inexpensive but this product has better durability than most for this type of product (if this is important for a pro detailer)
     

Share This Page