Very Happy to be a part of the DB Family

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Jason@SONAX, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Greg Nichols

Greg Nichols Birth of a Detailer

I see that you guys are going to be at SEMA, will you have some new products there?

Cheers,
    GREG

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Aquartz Ironcut makes Sonax smell like Channel #5

3. richy

richy Guest

Ya, Ken, my farts were jealous of the smell!!

4. jindy24

jindy24 Virgin Detailer

Yes we will be definitely be at SEMA. Our booth will be #12611 in the North Hall. SONAX Headquarters is supporting us in a huge way and our booth at SEMA should be very impressive. We will have some new products there including the complete line of Profiline Detailing/Paint correction products. All of those products will be displayed and demostrated at the booth. Please say Hi if and when you stop by. It'll be good to put a face with a name.

5. jindy24

jindy24 Virgin Detailer

Just to let you guys know, I was in Germany at the SONAX facility about 3 weeks ago and tested the new formula for the first time. I saw absolutely no difference in performance or effectiveness when compared to the old formula. Also, the lemon scent or citrus smell is apparent and in my opinion masked about 95% of the "Perm" smell that is so strong. It's not completely gone, but it is a huge improvement.

6. Greg Nichols

Greg Nichols Birth of a Detailer

Perfect! Bring some stuff for sale and samples, I'll be stopping by.

Cheers,
    GREG

7. tonipieleanu

tonipieleanu Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hi and welcome! :thumb:

That's an interesting fact, considering that Sonax has 2 gel-type wheel cleaners in its armory ;)