have any of you ever tried using this company to send out coupons to potential customers in your zip code or area code? one of my customers is a window rock chip repair guy and I told him how hard it is to get work in my area unless I set up shop at the local gas station and he told me : "garunteed, if you go through value pack, they make stacks of coupons with your name and logo and send them out to all the people withing your area and you will get massive amounts of business if you are just starting out" any feedback on this? would love to hear what you all have to say about this. godoman
how much is it cost? better yet. get post cards made with your info and stuff on it and go localy and put them on cars you think need detail (put them on Prius too) go to hospital parking lots and medical businesses. just where you think ppl would pay for detailing services
yeah, I have the post cards all printed out. over 1000 of them. yesterday at the gas station we were up and running for only 4 hours and did 30 cars. I am getting to the point where I will start hitting the hospitals and stuff like that but people are reluctant to come to my home garage. they think I am ghetto or dont know what I am doing because I dont have a business shop, just a home garage. just hoping that somebody knows about this service because this glass repair guy praised them highly. basically a junk mail service but it is suppose to work. godoman
If your pumping out 30 cars in 4 hours maybe I would be wise to take lessons from you :tiptoe: As for mass mailings...You can plan to land 1 job for every 100 you mail. If you get real lucky you might land 2 or 3. If you can talk these customers into becoming monthlys then your plan is worth the price. This is also a 100% deduction on your taxes :deal:
how about 2 days at gas station, 1 day at costco and 1 day at Ikea and maybe 1 day to some big mall. If you are not tired, then 1 more day at hospitals or volunteer work for your community, then everyone will know your business.