Trader Feedback

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Its the border that is the holdup for us....Ive had stuff held up for over a week before.

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Had a nice little trade with Yukon22

Thanks Mark!

3. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

Thanks to bryansbestwax. A+

4. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Glad to see the stuff got there. let me no what you think

5. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Had the pleasure of trading some items with Blue Zero, great guy to deal with.
    JLs thank you for the samples as well, another top notch guy. People like this make it nice to have such a great forum

6. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Just traded some Menz PG and Collinte 845 IW to mShu7 for some Opt car wash and tire bond gel stuff. He hooked me up with more than enough sample size. Man, i wish I would've filled up that 845 container, but it was the last of the bottle I had. Also, not sure if you already have some, but figured doens't hurt to have some armor wax around! Definitely be looking to trade again with mShu7!

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I had a great trade with Matrix_808. Great trader. Everything arrived fine. Well packaged. Brent even included a sample of VINTAGE!!!!!!!!!
    Brent kicks a$$!!! Thanks Brent. I hope I get the chance of trading with you agian. Quick shipping too.

Heath

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I've traded with Heath so many times that I think it's time for me to officially and permanently state that he is an awesome trader!

Now I won't have to post feedback on our trades anymore, hehe.

9. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Thanks Denzil. You're awesome as well. I think i've got your address memorized.

10. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Thats only because you went above and beyond for me without me even asking. :worship2:

11. bryansbestwax

A+ for Cooter(Heath) and FMINUS(Phil). both great guys to deal with. :gidiup:

12. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

Dust to Glory.... He's a jerk!
    JUST KIDDING. Stand up guy. Though we have never really bought/sold... mainly trade and give.

He let me borrow his Flex when my PC took the long road to the trash can......

BTW... he paid me $5 for writing this...
    JK

I wouldn't hesitate if you are wanting to buy/trade with him....:cool2:

13. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

I haven't traded yet but Ken (911fanatic) sent me a sample of PB Black Hole to try. Very cool man :worship2: :thumb:

14. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

Had an excellent trade with Bryan(bryansbestwax) Everything arrived as promised and great guy to deal with!

Joey

15. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

Received my sonus towel today.Cooter thanks for the WMF sample and speedy shipping.

joe

16. bryansbestwax

Update for me, the A++ list goes out to the following

Cooter (Heath)
    Matrix 808
    Bigfoot(Jose)
    and Buddy(David)

All these guys were great to deal with whether it was a trade or sale, great transactions,thx to all of you.

17. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Thank you, Bryanbestwax. I would like to thank you as well. You're real good guy to deal with as honest as they come...:applause:

18. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

A++ for:
    Denzil
    Buddy (David)
    Cooter (Heath)

Awesome guys to deal with. Thanks for the stuff!!

19. Denzil

Denzil Guest

You're quite welcome Roger!

20. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

A+'s for Matrix808

Got my samples a few weeks ago, thank!