Trader Feedback

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I got my stuff today Darin. Thanks again buddy!

2. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Haha! Thanks Cooter. Got your stuff today, couldn't be happier. Thanks for the extra goodies.

So for my first trading experience, Cooter gets A++++++
    Here's to Cooter [​IMG]

3. Bunky

Bunky Guest

I have traded with J Bell and Cooter this last week and very satisfied.

4. zspectrum

zspectrum Jedi Nuba

Traded with Jbell will do trades again great guy. Included a few samples that Im putting to good use.

5. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

No problem, Denzil! :thumb:

6. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Bunky is great to do business with. I highly recommend him!! A+++++

7. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I just got my stuff yesterday from Dusty, thanks Mike!

8. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Did a trade with L ~ R ~ G Nor Cal and it went just as smooth as butter! Great trade and he helped me out with dilution ratios to boot. Great guy to deal with!

9. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

i just traded with zspectrum...one of the best trades i have had so far, he threw in a lot of extras and has really been a great guy to talk to, very knowledgable! I know for a fact we will do trades in the future, which is a great thing...everyone needs to have a trade with him that can, you wont regret it

10. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Had a great trade with Quang. I will do business with him agian. Ships fast and great communication.

Heath

11. quakerroatmeal

quakerroatmeal Virgin Detailer

Cooter/Heath is definitely a good guy, put in extra towels, samples (although we accidently gave each other the same sample, funny stuff). I'm quang btw and the trade definitely went smooth.

12. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I bought a foam gun and a couple of pads from dsms. Mark is a pleasure to do business with. I'll buy from him again. Everything came nicely packaged and in great condition.

Thanks Mark!

13. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

Ok someone needs to strait up rob someone in a trade because all this positive trader feedback makes me want to puke!!! :D ;)

So anybody want to trade?

14. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I just had yet another great trade with Cooter. He is really TOO good..he hooked me up big time to say the least...thanks again buddy...add another to the mile long list of great things to say about Heath!

I also traded with lecchilo....great trader as well! I picked up some carbon from him and it arrived just as described and packed well...thanks again Ivan...A++++

15. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I got Jordan's package in yesterday and man it had some cool stuff in it. Thanks again man. Everything arrived fine!!

Heath

16. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Yukon22 is super fast, really really fast on delivery

17. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Just wanted to say it was a pleasure doing business with Deep Gloss Auto Salon. Items were packaged like a pro, arrived the day it was said it would, all products just as pictured. I will keep an eye out for more items he is trying to sell lol

18. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Glad the products arrived safe and sound!!

I should also add that Sal was a pleasure to deal with and I would gladly deal with him again in an instant!

19. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

A+ to Cooter. Heath was very generous to offer me a microfiber to try out.

Glad you got it.

20. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

Just completed a trade with Bryansbestwax. Excellent communication and the goods were well packaged. I will say that Canada's post had me a bit worried because it took so long for him to get his goodies.