Trader Feedback

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Feb 15, 2008.

1. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Cooter - It was no problem at all...i owed you big time! i hope you enjoy, i have plenty so get back at me if you ever need any more or anything else.

Erik - Another class act of a guy, nice transaction indeed! enjoy your stuff bro!

A+++ for both!

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Just got my stuff from Dusty! Well packaged and products got to me safely! Great guy to boot!

3. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

Cooter's the man!!!! :thumb:

4. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Had a great trade with Gemini13!!! Nice doing business with you Darin!

5. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Denzil is the man! I got your package today, nicely packed bro!! Thanks again!

6. Denzil

Denzil Guest

No problem Jordan! It was a pleasure trading with you! :)

Oh and I just checked my mail and I received your package! Much appreciated!

7. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

Ive traded with dust to glory twice and I would trade with him two hundred more.One of the best!

8. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

Traded with D&D and it was a great experiance.Fast Shipping.

9. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

If any of you ever get the chance to trade with Cooter don't hesitate to do it!!! He is one of the absolute best to trade with!! Cooter is the man!

10. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I just traded with slanguage...what a great guy and shipping was fast, item well packed and what i expected...thanks a million!!!

11. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Traded with J Bell. Great transaction as well. Packaged nicely. Would trade with him again for sure :thumb:

12. Gemini13

Well I just completed a trade with dg30. He's not a big poster on here but he responded to my Megs 16 thread via PM and we worked a deal out. Hes a fellow Chicagolander and a hockey fan. I'll forgive him for now for being a Red Wings fan.....:catfight:

13. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I just traded with Bunky...great trader and fast shipping...i would definitely deal with again!

14. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Just made arrangements with Cooter for my first trade and so far Cooter is the man :thumb::thumb:.

15. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Cant wait to get the products!!!:popcorn:
    Thanks for the trade!

16. Gemini13

He is. Congrats on popping your trading cherry! :D It won't be the last either....

17. Gemini13

D2G and Denzil once again come through!!! :thumb:

18. L~R~G Nor Cal

L~R~G Nor Cal Virgin Detailer

I was going to come on this thread and give Cooter huge props and inform everyone that he is one hell-of-a trader, but it seems that I am one of a many lucky guys to have traded with him.

Well Cooter, you are the man, and thanks again. You traded me soo many great products. The packaging was perfect and everything came in perfect condition. Not to mention the shipping was crazy fast! I live almost on the other side of the country, but Cooter had the package on my door step in two days! WOW!

Well if anyone has the opportunity to trade with Cooter, do not hesitate! I hope this is one of many trades I conduct with Cooter.

Thanks Cooter!
    Jared

19. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Thanks guys. I havent done a trade on here with anyone that hasnt been just a awesome experience.

JL- What can be said that hasnt been already. JL's packages are like Christmas morning!

Denzil- A good friend and a great trader.

Gemini13- Another great trader.

Dust2Glory- I'd send that guy my Smargd if he wanted to try it. Awesome trader.

L~N~G- A great trader. Know's alot of CG products (That arent on their website-imagine that)

I'm sure there are several that I've overlooked.
    Its all been a pleasure trading with all of you and i'm sure we'll do business agian!

20. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Well, I popped detaildoc's trading cherry hehehehe.
    Everything went great. Great communication and products.
    You could not have asked for a better transaction.

A++++++

Thanks Luis!