Trader Feedback

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Feb 15, 2008.

1. holden_caulfield04

holden_caulfield04 Virgin Detailer

The infraction occurred on this forum. :shead:

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

Matric_808 is great, i have ordered from him a few times, he is alwats very quick to ship and shipps well... i would def buy from him again

3. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Had a great trade with Matrix_808. Brent's a great guy to trade with.

It was a pleasure

Heath

4. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

Had a great sale with Denzil. Quick payment and great comminication.

5. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Thanks for the prompt shipment of the items Russ! I'd be happy to do business with you again.

6. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Thanks Cooter and Calgary. They are also agree that they were a pleasure to work with.

7. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I just traded with Dust2Glory, great guy and enjoyed the trade! Thanks bud

8. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I also just traded with Dust2Glory. Great trader!!!

9. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

A big thanks to MWAUTOPRO. Thanks for helping me get the Makita Ben.

10. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Can we sticky this by the way Carlos? Either that or make a different sub-forum?

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Well not sure about having it's on sub-forum but sticky sure thing :thumb:

12. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

littlemissGTO: A+, great communication and good shipping! recieved the package all bundled up and safe!

Edit: it was a purchased item but still positive review

13. littlemissGTO

Sweet I was wondering if you got the package or not. Glad everything showed up safe and sound.

14. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I had a great trade with JL again. If you ever get a chance, trade with this guy. You never know what you're gonna get and its always something cool.

Thanks JL

15. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

Agreed. Trading with JL was a great experience. Some free samples and everything arrived in good order!!

A+

16. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Hey the same goes for me I did a trade with both Cooter and Gemini13 and they are both A+ to deal with. Cooter hooked me up as usual and Gemini said this was his first trade and man did he hook a brotha up...appreciate the wheel cleaner too!:thumb: The only problem trading with Cooter is we are both such big (and licensed) product whores that we have a tough time trying to hook each other up.

I'll have some pics forth coming of some of my latest additions as well as some things I got from Corey and distrbd...stay tuned.

17. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I traded iwth D2G and had very good dealings with him, can't wait for the stuff, your is coming by dogsled, it'll be there soon.

18. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

Glad you got everything my friend!! I look forward to trading with you again down the road! :)

19. littlemissGTO

Strokin04 and I traded some 'nuba's. Excellent communication. Fast shipping. A big thumbs up.

20. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

Dust2Glory: communication and shipping were both A+