Trader Feedback

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Feb 15, 2008.

1. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Another good deal with Spyral. Thanks again!

2. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Thanks!

3. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Did a great trade with Cooter. Great business as always!

4. bigmikela

bigmikela Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Did a great trade with Supercharged. Great guy to work with. :thumb:

5. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

did a trade with BigmikeLA. SUPERIOR PACKAGING. Very nice! Defenetely will trade again.

6. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

Did trade with supercharged. Fast shipping and everything as described. Thanks

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I had a trade with slanguage and JBell. Both excellent as always. Purchased some Jetseal from Spy and it went great. Thanks Spy!!

8. Jedidiah

Jedidiah Guest

+1 pektel
    (Nica it would be nice to add this into the skin for the forum, kind of like the thanks thingie)

9. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

great trade with Bunky. Thanks again.

10. supercharged

Did a trade with AV6NHBP6SPD. Another fast shipper and everything was packaged well!

11. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Did a trade with Chas and all went great. Would trade with him again in a heartbeat!

12. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

And the trade with JL was equally as great and I am loving this new Raceglaze! Will definitely be trading with him again.

13. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Good sale with Richy..horrible experience with shipping to Canada via USPS.

14. k1msta

k1msta Guest

made a trade with "supercharger" trade went perfect.. only took 3 working days to get to hawaii very fast . thx super hope u enjoy the smell of melon ;)

15. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

did trade with supercharged. fast shipping and everything as described. thanks

16. supercharged

did a trade with K1msta, everything went well, top notch! Got hooked up with SV Zuffenhausen, and I absolutely love this wax. Smells like watermelon, and it is very much SV Insignis consistency (according to pics of Insignis from P1et), and smells like Trident Melon gum. Love it! Thanks again dude, you rock!

Did a trade with Misha. Very professional packaging, everything laleled very well. Very neat, and fast! Two thumbs up!

17. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

sold products to bigmikela, mongrelcat, follmer, anbuzero, and fricker66. recieved money from everyone promptly and everything went great.

18. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

Did a Trade with eyezack87 and it went Very well!! Will trade again. Traded some MF goodies for a sample pot of Supernatural.

also did a trade with DankFanatic!!! This went VERY well and he was very generous on the trade. I traded some MF goodies for ALOT of 1Z polish!!!

-Greg

19. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Ooo, I forgot we had this.

Traded with Greg (Handz) and it went very smooth. Had a nice chat too. I wouldn't hesitate dealing with him again :)

20. GDAL

GDAL Guest

Traded with Dust2Glory ... everything went really well. He was really generous with the trade. I will be trading again soon.

Thanks a lot Michael!!