Trader Feedback

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

bro that was me.... and i think its VRP

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Cool. I've been wanting to try that forever!!! Thanks D2G!!!!!!

Had another great trade with JL.

3. Cooter

Cooter Guest

If you ever get a chance to deal with Dust2Glory, dont hesitate. Couldnt ask for anything better. Even included some nice freebies.

I hope we do business agian sometime.

Heath

4. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Looks like the median is A+. That makes everyone average. :shead:

5. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Big A+ for Dandrop. He picked up some Powerballs at a local Costco to send to me and we decided to do a trade as well. Super nice guy to deal with.

6. holden_caulfield04

holden_caulfield04 Virgin Detailer

7. holden_caulfield04

8. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

The last correspondence I had with you I relayed the following-

Tyler,
    Apologies, I have to meet some writing deadlines, so I'm concentrating my efforts on those right now.

I'm going to use your services for the website design and will get back to you after Easter.

Regards,
    JonM
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm not sure what it is you hope to accomplish with this course of action, perhaps it a new way of negatively marketing your business.

I don't know what 'work' you could have done on the my website as you don't have access to it, I haven't seen or approved any graphics or website layouts and I haven't given you permission to proceed with any work (I would have thought an upfront payment of 50% before work commences and the balance upon completion would be a normal method of payment terms).

If however you feel you have incurred any legitimate reimbursable costs please forward an invoice to TOGWT Limited.
    JonM

In law, defamation (also called vilification, slander, and libel) is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressively stated or implied to be factual, that may harm the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government or nation. This may be among the reasons your posts on this subject have been removed on other forums

9. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

Well this wasn't a trade, but a purchase. I was looking for some Lime Prime and vrwm came through for me.
    Not only was the Lime Prime packaged nicely he also threw in a microfiber for me. Very awesome person to deal with.

10. chefwong

chefwong Birth of a Detailer

Traded with Fminus - class act

11. holden_caulfield04

12. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Is this still going on :eek: Please take this up in PM. The drama on DB as been kept minimum and that is nice. I understand you are upset, but can you please take it up in PM?
    Thanks

13. holden_caulfield04

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Well the purpose of this thread is to voice/express your opinion about an individual, you have voice/expressed your concern/opinion and that's great. However, from the public’s point of view it's time you move on. What ever issues you are having is between you and whom ever, yes, you have expressed your concern/opinion and that's great but there is no need to keep on posting about the same thing over and over.

So thank you for sharing with us and hope things work out between you two. Also, what happens at other forums really has nothing to do with Detailing Bliss, so lets try and keep issues that have occured at other forums at those forums.

15. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Traded/bought a bunch of goodies with/from Cooter (Heath) and it's quite obvious that he's awesome. Everyone else has said that already!

16. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Hey Denzil thanks bro!! Pleasure doing business with you!!

Heath

17. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I too had a great experience with cooter...awesome guy thanks bro!

A big A+ to Wolfpacker as well for the goodies he sent me....this is what makes this forum great, members like cooter and wolfpacker trying to help everyone out...thanks a million guys

18. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

No prob at all buddy and hope you enjoy them!:thumb:

19. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Traded with Asphalt Rocket... Good guy - QUICK shipping!

20. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thanks Jason, if I have something someone needs I will try to help out.