Trader Feedback

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Feb 15, 2008.

1. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Also made a trade with SpecC, Richy, and puddle.jumper. Great trades, and great guys. Thanks fellas++++

2. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

I bought some MF towels from JL. Smooth transaction and fast shipping, but we are in neighboring states :thumb:

Highly Recommend!

3. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I think That Slanguage (Roger) should have the title of Trade Master of DB under his name...:thumb:...What a guy...:thumb:

4. slanguage

Yeah, I sure have been doing a lot of trading the past few months. In talks with a couple other people for a couple more trades now :D

5. slanguage

Almost forgot, did another trade with billyblooshoes on Sunday in person. Awesome as always :thumb:

And a trade with badmatt as well. He even called to make sure everything was good to go. :D

6. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Did my first trade with Ben (SpecC) and all went great.

He even threw in a few samples that I was so not expecting, will be trading again if I get the chance!!

7. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Great trade with Pektel! Pete, hope you like the CJ. I'll be giving the Surf City stuff a try either on Sunday or Monday.

8. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Yes, excellent trade with karl! I believe we each received our items on the same day! Thanks for the CJT. I'm going to be giving it a try shortly. Hope you enjoy the SC BBTP. It's so effortless to apply, and gives a great look.

9. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

I tried it this evening on my brand new BFG Commercial T/As. That stuff looks just about perfect. If it's got any durability to it at all, it'll be my new tire dressing of choice. I think I like Tropi-Care slightly better, but I can drive 5 miles down the street and get the SC stuff.

10. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

traded with slanguage last week in person, and will be doing another with him very soon. i dont think i even need to say anything good about him, you know know the deal haha.

11. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Made a Trade with KShultz His M105 for My Cash :giggle:

Receieved it today, My 105 Collection Continues :duh:

12. Jam

Jam Virgin Detailer

Received a sample of Lusso Oro in a trade with d00t today. Made me think of dessert before I even got a chance to fully open the packaging. Great transaction, thanks!

13. acc1079

acc1079 Guest

Bought some MF towels from Cooter. He had them in the mail super fast. Great packaging and just as described. Thanks!

14. slanguage

Well, you could petition Carlos to change my title :D

15. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Did a trade with JBell. Very fast shipping, and he hooked me up with surprise items! Two thumbs up!!!

16. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

did a couple trades with JL and Bunky. everything was great. JL even included a bunch of freebies with my trade, which was a nice little surprise.

17. slanguage

doing another trade with billyblooshoes this weekend, and possibly another one soon as well.

trading is addicting. now where is my trade master title? :D

18. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Another great trade with supercharged...one of the best on this board..trade with him if you get the chance...tons of great feedback on here for him...thanks again sergio..glad you liked the items!

19. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Yes, where is his Trade Master title...:shrug:

20. slanguage

:agree: I have traded with him a couple of times, and it's always been great!