Trader Feedback

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Feb 15, 2008.

1. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

Just traded with slanguage and supercharged both trades were great. Would love to trade again with either of them.

2. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Another smooth trade with Denzil. Thanks for the trade man and thanks for the extra goodies. :headbang:

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Yep, another great trade with Luis! Oh yeah by the way, those are white 3M pads and not blue ones, LoL. The dye from my TufBuf's had soaked into them when they were soaking to be cleaned. :doh:

4. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Haha! I was wondering what color they were. Cool! Can't wait to try those. I've been meaning to try the 3M's. Thanks Denzil! :thumb:

5. ScottieB

ScottieB Jedi Nuba

I just received my trade with the detaildoc. Great trade.

6. THE ONE

THE ONE Birth of a Detailer

another smooth trade with (detaildoc) A++ thanks for the trade

7. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Thanks Scott. Just got your shipment also:thumb:, smooth and worry free trade, A++. :headbang:

8. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Thanks man! Just got your stuff today also, another A++. :headbang:

9. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I just had a great transaction with Denzil, what a great guy. Shipping was so fast i wasnt even expecting it! Thanks Denzil!

10. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Another awesome transaction with Jordan, as usual! Thanks bud!

11. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Did a trade with supercharged. Great trade and great guy. would trade with him again.

12. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

Cooter is honest and the real deal and he ships fast! I would deal with him anytime.

13. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

I forgot to post that I've had great experienced with MUSC and RussECU.

14. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Had a great trade with Sal329, A++. Thanks for the trade buddy! :thumb:

15. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Anytime dealing with DetailDoc was very smoothe hope to see some more trades :thumb:

16. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

Cooter is a class act guy to deal with ,his genorisity and act of kindness goes far beyond and above..

Thanks again Cooter:

joe

17. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Had a great trade with supercharged...great guy and fast shipping..thanks again, hope to do some more!

18. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Roger, you are awesome! Got your stuff on time, everything arrived well packaged!
    A++.

Thanks again, Jordan! You are awesome! I even got some extra samples from him!
    A++!

Also did a trade with Detaildoc. Great guy, everything arrived well packaged! Can't wait to try out that Ultima UPGP!!!

19. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

:thumb: Glad everything arrived well. :applause2:

20. E-Money

E-Money Birth of a Detailer

I have received a successful transaction with detaildoc! ^^ thanks again. :headbang: