Trader Feedback

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Ok you all know the deal.. Post up who you have traded with and the results..

For most of us we know each other from other venues but since DB is growing there are some new faces here so I thought this would be beneficial

So I will go first:

I traded with "1f1fan" and the trade went well - clear, concise communication, swift shipping and even threw in a couple extras :joint:

Others that we all know but for the sake of the new:
    Wolfpacker92 A+
    Tonya A+
    Sparkie A+
    FMINUS A+
    AL-53 A+
    Nica A+

2. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

OK here's my list and everyone on it has been great to deal with.

1. MotorCity - We've done so many trades I almost don't consider it trading anymore! A+

2. FMINUS - See the above comment A+

3. OrngeZ A+

4. Tonya A+

5. Cooter A+

6. Dust2Glory A+

7. shadybreal A+

8. Al-53 - I haven't had the opportunity to send him anything but he has sent me some stuff and is just a tremendous help with advice, we're lucky to have him here!A+

Damn MotorCity I'm hurt I'm at the bottom of your list....what up with that, LOL!

3. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

You must have been reading my list upside down. :joint:

4. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

OK that's better...ego is now fixed!:lol2:

5. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Here is my list and I agree everyone is great!
    Sparkie A+ Heck we just send each other care packages every now and then. :giggle: When I first got into detailing he sent me a starter kit. Even gave me his number and told me to call him if I had any question or need to talk through a process. We have been buds ever since. :hug:
    Wolfpacker A+
    MotorCity A+
    D&D A+
    Showroom Shine A+
    Jimmie A+ Very helpful with all my silly questions! :thumb:
    Shoot I know I am forgetting someone :sorry:
    AL-53 & Joe.p ~ we have never done a trade, but they have helped me out so much! :thumb: Poor AL-53 I always feel like I am tracking him down. I don't see him on much, but I start my PM out like I am tracking him down! :giggle: Headings are some thing like.... ooohhhh AL I have a question :giggle: He always responds promptly. ~ Thanks guys! :worship:

6. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Tonya A+
    Nica A+
    Calgarydetail A+
    Detailers Domain A+

7. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Cooter A+ fo sure!!!

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Looks like everyone is A+!!!

9. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

Wolfpacker92 A+Well he sent me some DP stuff to try, I like it so much I bought some more.
    Tonya A+This girl has hook me so much I don't know how I will ever repay her....
    AL-53 A+Not only an awesome trade but he has help me thru PM on products and techniques....
    Nica A+ Got something yellow, I can't say what...HeeHee
    Motorcity, he is sending a product that I been wanting to try....
    Truls A+ he is another person that I don't know how I every going to pay him back...
    Supercharge, he's hook me up....
    Scott A+Fast shipper....
    Justin301 or something like that. F-
    There are some more people I can't think of over the years....A+

10. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

i think most on here are A+++++++++++++++++++++++++

11. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

i think there is some greta info here.. esp for those looking to buy trade or sell.... so heresthe longest bump ever

12. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I've had some great trades with FMINUS, MotorCity, Wolfpacker and JShillin. A+ on all of them.
    Ive bought some things from autobahnshine and FMINUS and everything was great. A+ on shipping and communications with them.

If there is anyone here I forgot, i'm sorry. I trade alot and keep up with them. I got a bottle of Boyds Metal Polish and some kinda white liquid in a squeeze bottle and I cant remember who I traded with and No idea what it is(No label).

13. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

I ordered some zymol from matrix_808... it was a great transaction A

EDIT: got my wax from fminus very quickly and as stated A+

14. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

Tonya- Is there anything better than an A+, cause if there is, she is it!!!!!!

Dust 2 Glory- F- hell, Z-...... JUST KIDDING OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trhland- Another A+++++

15. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

thanks texas

16. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

ive traded with

makdaddy626. a++++. fast shipping too. thanks
    tonya also gets an a+++++++++++. i havent traded anything with her. but she has sent me stuff. and its been awesome!!! .thanks tonya just let me know when you want to try something i have.
    dontsleep on it. gets an a++ great trades as well.

17. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Thats what she said:angel:

18. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

First off..Tonya really hooked me up with some Meg's brushes..I like the brushes as I have a few already....but the cool part was the packing..chips galore...she is A+ in my books...I would spend all day helping her if needed...very careing person..

FMINUS..we did a trade and we are both happy...he will be very happy soon..lol....once he tries the products...he is top notch...

Jason motorcity is another top notch person..he sent me some polish samples...I have to send him a sample soon...waiting for a break in the weather so no freezing....

Al

19. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

ahhhh Thanks guys! :thumb:

20. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Pirex - He sent me a gift, and from then on I've always wanted to help him out, so I help him find some nice goodies he can't get up in Norway (for example the great 50 pounds of weight he's gonna put on from eating all the candy I sent him :p). We're really great friends :D

Tonya - Hooked it up greatly with the Meg's interior brushes, she found a sick deal at Big Lots and I had to buy some from her :D.