Tractors/Shop pics

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by wagonproject, Jan 7, 2009.

  1. wagonproject

    wagonproject Jedi Nuba

    Since I was detailing my Jimmy I thought I snap some pics. This is one of our smallest shops so it doesn't have a lot. Also our small tractor we got last year. We just use it with the 10 ft. brush hog where we can't fit one of the bigger tractors with the 20 ft brush hog. (yes it has air/heat/radio/cd)

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    And a couple tractors in another barn (we have probably 30-40 more but most are in heated shops.)

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    A few of our trailers

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    And about 1/100 of all our rocks (we sell rocks)

    [​IMG]


    Our oldest front end loader (don't use a lot as our newer ones have air/ac/radio)

    [​IMG]


    And one of our oldest dump trucks

    [​IMG]


    What dumping huge rocks everyday does

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Duratys

    Duratys Welcome to Detailing

    I would move the brush hog before it gets a parking violation :D
     
  3. 911Fanatic

    911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

    Holy crap thats alot of tractors!
     
  4. Denzil

    Denzil Guest

    That's a lot of tractors!!!
     
  5. Nica

    Nica Banned

    +1 that is allot of tractors :thud: :thud:

    Boy those tractors are fully loaded aren't they :thumb:
     
  6. Buddy

    Buddy Getting to know Detailing

    Thats very cool. I've always wanted a tractor bigger than a regular garden tractor. It's just something about tractors that thrill me and turn me into a kid again. My wife always kids me about not having that green tractor that I want(John Deer) Maybe someday I'll have that green tractor and it will be a very shiny tractor at that. Thanks for sharing...:thumb:
     
  7. RussECU

    RussECU DB Forum Supporter

    Nice Collection! Is that an old Farmall H or M? The red one. My grandfather has three H. Scary tractors with the narrow width in the front.
     

Share This Page