Toronto Meet #3

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by bryansbestwax, Jan 18, 2010.

1. magnumrt

magnumrt Birth of a Detailer

If people are up for a little drive to Niagara Falls I will offer my garage for the location.

2. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

The particulars are

May 2/2010, 11am -3pm or later. Midland Indoor Car wash, 1566 Midland Ave, Toronto.

There is a little fee to help pay for the rental. I am asking for 10 dollars for the meet. You can paypal me at bryanwalroth@gmail.com as a gift by April 21/2010 and you will get first dibs at hand outs. email me at the same to let me know you have paid in advance and you will attending the meet.

3. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Message sent.

Thanks Bryan for setting this up.

4. Gekko

Gekko Any Rag Vehicle Washer

bryansbestwax

Could you please give a new member some details how these days work and what happens during the event.

Thks

5. bryansbestwax

These are more or less hands on sessions where I and others can strate different detailing methods, tactics, ect. Myself and other are there to help answer questions for nebies to the industry. Last year we did polishing at the first one and interior cleanup tips on the second one. This one we will do some leather cleaning and care and paint refinishing by a mobile paint expert, not myslef.

6. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

Inder you should go, Bryan is aswome guy and lots of Info... I wont be able to make it to this one as Pfaff Shift Into Spring is on the same Day...

7. Gekko

Gekko Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Thks guys - I'll check my schedule & let you know.

8. bryansbestwax

There is a decent amount of giveaways as well.

9. Pmach

Pmach Virgin Detailer

Money sent via PayPal

10. bryansbestwax

your in for the goodies

11. alexd10

alexd10 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Will you be doing polishing demos this time at all?

12. bryansbestwax

i may do some polishing again, my truck needs a once over again

13. srg

srg Virgin Detailer

hey Bryan, i just got your PM..haven't signed on for a while now
    i have some commitments on sunday, but they MAY get cancelled last minute. i'll know by friday so i'll shoot you a PM on whether or not i can make it

14. bryansbestwax

cool, np i may have to do polishing again, as the weather is calling for rain which may make the paint demonstration impossible. We will see, a few days to go