Toronto meet #2

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by bryansbestwax, Jul 30, 2009.

1. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I also have the Fenix light to showcase and a few prizes to give out again. Hope to see a good turnout again. It time to get prepared for fall.

2. bryansbestwax

One week to go, should have a few giveaways to give out.

3. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

looking forward to this... its going to be a chilly one

4. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I just sent Bryan a cool prize so somebody other than Bryan better get it!

5. Nikku

Nikku Jedi Nuba

lol thanks for the contribution Ken :)

So brian it's confirmed ? This saturday right?

6. bryansbestwax

yes sat is confirmed. Thanks for the prize Ken, I will go to someone other than me dude.:mounty::mounty:

7. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

you coming? i need to talk to you about Winter Preping my Porsche and VW...

8. Nikku

Nikku Jedi Nuba

Hey Zookie !! Yea i'll be dropping by for a short bit just to say hi and thank bryan for putting things together. I have a bbq to head off to after that. We'll chat at the meet :)

9. bryansbestwax

Chris at Eshine has also donated to the meet.

10. bryansbestwax

48 hrs to go and the prizes arrived yesterday, thanks Ken and Chris.

11. eShine

eShine Guest

Let me know if Kens donation was larger than ours. If it was I will send more :)

12. bryansbestwax

:gidiup:
    Ken's was so huge they needed a forklift to get it off the truck, you'll need to send more:support:

13. Nikku

Nikku Jedi Nuba

See you guys soon !

14. Nikku

Nikku Jedi Nuba

I just wanted to thank Bryan and Rafael for hosting the meet. Very nice to have met everyone and it was definitely informative. So thank you very much !!!

Cheers,
    Nick

15. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

+1 and Thanks to Eshine, Autowerks and WBW for the Give Away's

16. leungly

leungly Virgin Detailer

Yes thanks again for the giveaways and for Rafael for providing the location and Bryan for his time and energy for teaching us.

I was wondering if you have the link or the name of the Custom Wheel Cleaner that was used? Also does anyone want to split a 5 gallon or big bottle of the stuff? Let me know.

17. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Sorry I had to leave early.

It was a great meet!

Much thanks to Bryan and Rafael for their hospitality.

As always, thnx Bryan for sharing with us your vast knowledge and experience.

Always great to see everyone again and new people.

Hope to see you guys again.

:worship2:

18. srg

srg Virgin Detailer

Bryan - once again thank you for hosting the meet. certainly had a great time and learned alot
    Rafael - thanks for providing a space in your shop for to us learn in..and for lunch!

leungly - here's the link to the Custom Wheel Cleaner we used on your car today
    Autowerkes Exclusive :: Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner :: 2008 :: Shop

19. dadswrld

dadswrld Birth of a Detailer

It was a slice (literally)!
    Thanks Bryan for the time spent sharing your experience and answering questions. Also a thanks to Rafael, for his hospitality, we all quite enjoyed ourselves.

I look forward to coming by again!:thumb:

Tommy, in the event no one has mentioned, Bryan has a prize for you as well. Even though you had to leave, he still kept you in mind to get something.

Luengly, if your looking for a split on the ACWC let me know, I might be up for that.

Again guys, it's been a pleasure meeting you guys.

Oh Bryan, before I forget, drop a Thanks to Jason for my tint! :thumb: The ride looks tight. I can't believe I didn't do this earlier....oh I know why...dollars were tight!

20. dadswrld

dadswrld Birth of a Detailer

Here's all The Dude's who could attend ( I believe Corrswitch is the only one missing and Bryan is taking the picture. The tall chap behind us is the owner of the place).

P.S. Hey Ken, this is just proof that Bryan did in fact giveaway your prizes. Thanks to all the sponsors, your generosity was well appreciated! I quite enjoyed my prize.

[​IMG]