tornador black with......

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by godoman, Aug 26, 2012.

1. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

1z cockpit premium or Ultima shampoo gel?

Only have experience with 1z here but hear nothing but the best of ultima. better than OPC,

godoman

2. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

Bump this...

3. Andy6228

Andy6228 Birth of a Detailer

While you are waiting on an answer, maybe you can say something about using the tornador on interiors. How do you like it? Was there any learning curve to using it? Any tips?

4. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

Sure Andy. I can't believe I have been doing interiors the hard way this long. It is amazing that I can remove dirt so easy from crevices that were difficult before and are now fun to do, that's right, I said fun. Then I don't have to wipe down to dry as much because I turn the moisture to zero and blow everything out.

I HATED doing interiors until now.

Still want to see if I can make it easier. Also have to buy 2 more containers for different sollutions so to make thinks even more smoother.

Godoman

5. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

How are you doing it before? optima full blast?

6. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

604, optima is not good for interiors unless on lowest moisture setting and done on air vents, door jams. i learned quickly that when used on center consoles it blasts everything all over and can discolor plastics

My way has always been 1z cockpit premium, towels, swissvax small detail brush for agitation and compressed air (4 gallon husky unit). mytee 2001dx carpwt extractor with 3.5 upholstery tool (clear plastic one to see how much crap and water i am getting out). i have DA brushes for my PC units for agitating cleaner in carpets and upholstery.

Nough said, alot of work..