Too much?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Spyral, Oct 1, 2009.

1. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Are shag rag or gladiators thicker. Looking for replacement ONR towel and like nice thick ones.

2. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

I know what you can make with some clay!!!!
    [​IMG]

3. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

4. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Shag rags are thicker!

5. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

Sell the excess and invest in something more usefull than pads that take up space and won't be used:

A STEAMER!!!!!! :D

6. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Get another cabinet, problem solved. Now you can order more stuff. LOL

7. badmatt

badmatt Birth of a Detailer

this is sparta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

8. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

485 pads??? Dude, what's your primary physician's name? I'm sure your doctor would rather "milk" you then let you spend on the money on detailing supplies...j/k.
    But seriously, that's way too much? You should be having a detailing shop by now then...

9. badmatt

badmatt Birth of a Detailer

lol he has more supplies then some detailing stores!

10. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Do you have a detaling business?

11. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Yes, yes he does. Thats just messed up Tom! How much for the 3M pads? Hmmmm?

12. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Looking forward to the sale!

13. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

VooDoo said I have more stuff than his entire operation..lol. No, I do not have a business. I only detail one car..mine. I am just a compulsive person with disposable income. I may sell a lot of this stuff soon. We'll see.

14. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

Do want 3m UK pads! Paypal READY!

15. Spyral

I will be thinking a lot on what I will be keeping this weekend. I just can't seem to decide on what I don't want to keep. It's weird, but let me try to explain. Detailing has never put a strain on me, it is actually how I relax after my hectic work week is over. It also provides a diversion when I need it. If I am having a particularly chaotic day, I slip away to DB and look at new products. Then I buy them and the anticipation of their arrival is something to look forward to. Whether or not the product was really needed (how much Cockpit or Red Mist do I really need?) is not important anymore. Just the fact that it provides me with a release and a break from the horribly demanding world I live in is justification enough for me. I just wish I could pin it to a select group of products instead of being all over the damned place with my selection..lol

16. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

haha,well I kind of understand what you are saying. If I have had a bad day of classes or bombed a test or something first thing I do is normally bust out the bucket and some ONR and just clean my car and it does have a soothing effect. Or I will go organize my collection and see what I am running low on, top off bottles that need to be.

Just think of it this way, if you sell some of your stuff you can bring that joy to others, :) , and then take the money and reinvest in your illness, err hobby, err stress release.

17. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

sounds like you are one rich MicroFiber...:applause2: J/k...
    Ever considered buying another car??? Like M5 or M6???

18. Spyral

I have 3 other cars and 4 motorcycles.

19. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

When/if you do decide to have a basment sale, put me down for a gob of small pads...

20. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

That's what SHE said lol