TOGWT!!! Wanna see your collection!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Dust2Glory, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Jedidiah

Jedidiah Guest

i would agree...

i would more so like to hear horror stories... some of the craziest thigns he has seen / corrected. /etc... (think Pulp Fiction)

2. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Like I said- "Some detailers have a real talent when it comes to paint renovation, some are experts when it comes to interior detailing, while others are prepared to share their knowledge and experience. What gets overlooked too often is that one must be a student before becoming a teacher"

I've never posted any of my details on any forum in the last ten years and have absolutly no intent in doing so now. There comes a time in life when 'some do, some teach' :chillpill:

3. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

wise words from a wise man

4. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

ok, that'll do. Nica you can delete this post.

5. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

One of the (many) worst things I've seen- I think I may have upset a girlfriend. When I went to my car (Jag E) she had slashed the soft top, tyres and the leather seats and poured brake fluid al over the car, I don't know if you've ever seen what this can do to auto paint "£$%^* should about cover it.

And no 'it it did not buff right out' :shakehead:

6. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Holy crap. I would flip, I cannot imagine how women can justify you breaking off a relationship or whatever by causing thousands upon thousands of damage to their ex's car. LOL cool story though

7. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

The E is one of the most beautiful cars ever! haha Usually that type of anger only occurs when one begins to use the wrong head.

8. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

'Heads you lose' If you must 'mess' with her best friend, hope and pray your girlfriend will never, ever find you out :doh:

9. AndersLB

AndersLB Virgin Detailer

I havent been too active on this forum, but I read this tread and figured out why he hasnt posted collection/detailing pics.. He doesnt know how to upload it:giggle:

But seriously, pics is just a bonus, all the knowledge you and many many other provide is amazing!

10. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Or perhaps too old and frail :yikes:

11. richy

richy Guest

Oh man Jon, that is funny....so, what, you never heard of a threesome? Get the girlfriend AND her friend!!!!

12. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

That's the preferred way to do it. One new year's eve, I had the pleasure of a threeway with an ex girlfriend and her sister. :devil:

Best NYE ever.

13. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

The semi incest vibe to that one scares me...

14. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

+1 on that:gross:

15. pektel

lol. They didn't do anything to each other. Wow, we are way off topic.

16. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

^^^ LOL

Pektel! my hero! :)

17. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Back in the day I thought I had the fastest production car (E Type Jag) and then this big dude in a cowboy hat went passed me in a blue AC with a white centre stripe, like I was parked. Met him later at a cafe, his name was Carroll something ;) real interesting car guy, he knew (knows) engines and cars better than I ever will.

We had a good laugh about his smoking the E Type and said that he gets that 'unbelievable, shocked’ look every time he passes one

18. pektel

wait, what? If that is true, that is one AMAZING story.

19. Jedidiah

Jedidiah Guest

see guys. i told you. who gives a bean about what is on his shelf... buy the guy a beer (or tea / coffee /etc) and listen to the stories.

products and junk like that are just STUFF. memories and events are priceless.

20. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

i agree, i like to pick his brain every so often, there is usually a story that goes with it