To my dear FRIEND ...Joe P

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Al-53, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

I :agree: Very nice of you Joe.

2. cwcad

cwcad Birth of a Detailer

Even though we are reading on a screen the names of the people in the forums become familiar to the people that frequent them. Joe P. and Al-53 are names that are familar, informative and entertaining. All great attributes for a member to have to make the forum a friendly place that invites interaction.

Helping members is a natural thing to do if one is interested in up-ing the level of detailing.

I practice the pay it forward principal because I was a reciever way before I was a giver. I am glad to see that memebers such as AL-53 and Joe P. continue such a fine thing. Anyone who hasn't tried it is missing out on some great satisfaction.

3. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Thanks Kurt..I actually started doing this after you discussed it last year or the year before...I have no problem giving or getting something for any one..and I know joe P is the same way...and most here...they have a fine group here and I am proud to be a member here...

I was just told Joe P bought me some Divine ..lol...so waiting for it now....

thank

Al