time for change

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by joep, Jun 28, 2008.

1. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

Update..

The STS appeares to be the same car as the CTS just bigger as you mentioned..as of yet i've done nothing but i did visit the lexue dealer to take the IS and ES for test ride..i like the body style of the IS but found the Cabin to a bit samll for my liking and the ride a tad bumpy..at this point i had the buick towed and will sink another $500.00 into it until i decide on what to do..

:mounty:

2. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Joe....have you looked at the Yugo's..now that's a nice car for you..if you get a flat tire you can use the one on your wheelbarrow to replace it....or if you have engine troubles..yank it out and use the lawn mower engine in it while the Yugo engine is at the shop.....

Nice car

AL

3. RTexasF

RTexasF Birth of a Detailer

A better price does not a soft ride make.

Check the back seat room in the Caddy and the Lexus.

I have two regulars that have 05 & 06 CTS's and the back seats are incredibly uncomfortable and kneeroom is non existant. Since you are looking at sedans I must assume that you plan to have folks in the back seat on occassion......make sure an adult can actually sit back there.

4. joep

after looking around for a while i finally bought a new car..snapped a few pics after work..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. budman3

budman3 Birth of a Detailer

Very nice Joe, Congrats on the new purchase!

6. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Very nice Joe.

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Well done there Joe, congrats on your new ride...so um...got any more pictures :whistle:

8. cwcad

cwcad Birth of a Detailer

A nice ride for a nice guy!! Congrats!! I love the color!!

9. joep

Thanks bud :mounty: the comments are apprectiated

Glad you like it :)

Hey Hey !!! it's nica...sorry no more pics at the time .. i just snapped a few after work..i've had the car a couple weeks now i've been busy with work i haven't had any time to clean it up..i'll be sure to post a few more
    ;)

thanks for stopping in cwcad ..i'm glad you like the color i'm sure black is a color your familiar with ;)

10. Crossroaddetail

Crossroaddetail Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Beautiful car, those DHS sedans are classy and (as you'd know :p) very comfy!!!

11. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

A pimp like you definitely needs a Caddy Joe. Fiqure out the interest on the cost of the 07 over 60 months. Compare that to the $14,000 difference in price. Now add in an amount for the value of and 07 vs and 08 after the number of years you plan to keep the car.

12. joep

your right on the comfy crossroad and plenty of room too boot i like the smooth ride too..thanks bro

13. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Congratulations on the new vehicle, hope to see some more pics soon!

14. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

15. joep

Gary ..after discounts and rebates i got the same deal on the 2008 as offered the 2007 ..i took the the rebate rather then the low interesrt rate it's either the rebate or 0% interest.. heres the killer GM is now offering employee discounts on all there cars if i would have waited i would have been able to get another 3,000 off...i didn't know then about the employee disc ..hind sight is 20/20 :shrug:

16. joep

hahahah..i have the V series for my daily driver ;)

Thanks P1et..