"The what did you get for Christmas" thread

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by TexasTB, Dec 24, 2010.

1. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

lol...are you one of the people that cleared out eShine on the half price riccard clay? haha

i'd say you're in a high rolling family as well...with all those electronics AND the RX-7...much better than the RX-8...some of those RX-7's i see in the tuner mags are crazy nice!

how old is everyone here? i'm already 24, where is all the money at guys? i want in on some as well!...:waiting:

everyone is driving audi's, vettes, 350z's, and RX-7's

i guess my xmas gift was all the supplies i got during the BF sale at DD. i had to buy it then as i knew no other big sale was going to come by during the holidays. my xmas week was the week of nov 27...=)

2. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

what i got:

parents: craftsman tool chest

wife: beer pilsners, daily beer devotional book

myself: finished garage

what i gave:

parents: Onr, OID, OS, microfiber kit

wife: dvds and a dvd player for her craft room

myself: a real sweet z06 poster

3. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

that sawzall is a great tool. its probably the one tool that i use the most at work

4. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

It's built to last... That's why I wanted one...

5. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I got a job at a startup company that I really like for Christmas; as a result, I'll have a place of my own soon enough. :)

6. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

I meant that people received some expensive gifts. I gave them, lol. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for what I got and appreciate the effort everyone put down. But I mean some people who got all expenses paid trips, and a brand new set of powder coated wheels. Damn.

I got myself a lot of gifts this year, I've never really had a nice amount of cash flow in the past, and now that I think it's good enough, I spend a little bit on myself for the well-deserved and many year worked for labor! :p The RX-7 in total has only run me about $15, 000. including paying the car off itself and everything I've put on it.

I'm 24 as well, but I have had 3 jobs for years, although now I only have 1 and a half. I work in a warehouse during the week and I have my detailing business as well. So I'd say cash is at the detailing! lol

For reference here is my car though :p (Yes, I'm showing it off haha)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^Yes, I know I need an engine shampoo!

7. 06GOAT

06GOAT Virgin Detailer

8. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

I got a Kindle 3 for Christmas and some cash here and there.

Question for JoeyV did you wreck the rx7 or did the previous owner?

9. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

got some aeropastel jacket, holister shirt and sweatshirt, , shutter release for camera (now i can do timelapse of details), apple slim keyboard. got Acura RL brake calipers for my car, couple other things

10. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

I finally exchanged my iPad I got yesterday and am now posting on it. Freaking awesome

11. RDAVEX7

RDAVEX7 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Nice 7...enjoy! They are loads of fun :worship2: I have a few myself and I'm getting itchy because I put them away for winter.

12. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

I have the rotary engine tattooed on my arm, I am NEVER going to swap pistons in there! :p

No one wrecked the car, I rolled the fenders and rust started forming so it was repainted by me, but the guy who mixed my paint mixed it wrong. I'm getting CF fenders so it's irrelevant now anyways.
    Thanks man! Coincidently, I have your red RX-7 saved in my car pictures folder. (If your avatar is your car) I'm itching as well to get my car out.

(Let's not turn this into my thread though, back on topic!:p:)

13. RDAVEX7

RDAVEX7 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

It's not mine (cars from Florida) and I think every rotor head has it saved lol. Clean and not overdone. I don't post pics of mine. Anyways.... have fun with it!

14. dday

dday Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Got a new watch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

Sweet!

16. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Very nice dday, I got myself one a few months ago as well...

[​IMG]

17. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

dang piet you have the arm of a 90yr old man

18. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That's my mother wearing my watch so I could take a picture...

:waiting:

19. epic32

epic32 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

^lol!

there are some great gifts on here.
    my brother and i got my dad a macro focusing rail, stepdad got some pilotpower motor cycle tires, brother got a thule roof rack for his car and some nerf guns, mom got a kitchen aid mixer, and i got a gun safe and some polishes from AG! christmas wasnt 100% this year so i also ordered a small amount from DD too :)

20. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

lol... thats a sexy arm