The wait is almost over!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Wolfs Chemicals, Aug 1, 2011.

1. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Damn thoses taxes. Jesse I can not wait to get my products in I am very eager to use them. Thanks to Phil for importing the products and keping the prices very reasonable even after the taxes and shipping and all else that goes into it

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

we currently have nothing in stock everything is at the port waiting to be picked up.

3. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

4. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Thanks for clearing that up for me Phil:) I will wait until you have it in stock then I will place the order.

5. detailersdomain

Jesse gave me an update should be on its way.

6. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

Yep if everything goes well it should be landing this week!! Wohoo!!!

7. IOMCAMARO

IOMCAMARO DB Forum Supporter

Great news. I ordered two bottles of Body wrap and 1 Glass Guard. I can't wait to try it out. I've heard great news from a friend that already had some imported.

8. IOMCAMARO

Well I think it should be at least halfway across the ocean now. :headbang: :tiptoe: :applause2:

9. detailersdomain

in stock and will ship out tomorrow.

10. IOMCAMARO

Sweet! Awesome news Phil. That means I'll get it this week instead of waiting til Monday! P.S. Are you in the office atm?

11. irontree

irontree Two Bucket System Washer

I got my bottle today of the nanotrim today.
    Thanks Phil.

12. dankfanatic

dankfanatic DB Forum Supporter

sweet!

13. ziggo99

ziggo99 Birth of a Detailer

Oh sweet news. Can't wait to try this stuff out.

14. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Woot just in time!

15. Wolfs Chemicals

Awesome, I'm glad it finally got there!!! Compared to the time it took to get all the paperwork and other things handled shipping and delivery time was very fast! Wohooo!!!! Welcome to The Wolf Pack, guys!!!

16. IOMCAMARO

Jesse, when do you think the spray on clear bra will be out?

17. Wolfs Chemicals

We're still tweaking it a bit, but the version that I put on my car today... I couldn't even scratch it with my ring :). We're trying to increase the drying times now, but in the process we've figured out to make it harder... much harder ;). Labels are printed already so we're almost ready to go!! I'm going to apply it to my buddy's SL 55 (little monster it is!!) tomorrow because he's going on a long road trip to the lake this weekend, so if everything "comes out in the wash" on Monday, we're set!

18. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

I cannot wait to try the spray on clear bra. It looks like such an awesome product.

19. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

What is the estimated durability of wolf sealant? Anyone here use it? Have some coming in...and just like to get a round about number....anyone top it with a nuba?

20. Wolfs Chemicals

It's been on The Wolf's BMW for more than 1 year now and all we did was top it with the nano QD once :). Still going strong! Don't top it or layer anything underneath it because you'll kill the lotus effect! Trust me, once you see it on the car you won't want to put anything else on it ;)