The "Official" Thread for On-Line Detailing Deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Dandrop

Dandrop Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I was at COSTCO yesterday in the SSF Bay Area and the Mini powerball pack was priced at $9.97.

2. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Ok, they don't have these in St. Louis. Anyone willing to help a brother out on this??? I'd be more than happy to pay for product, shipping and maybe a sample of something, like 1z Cockpit Premium or some Menzerna. Please PM me if you can help me out. Thanks.

3. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

Oh crap! Make that 2 of us!

4. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Great idea MotorCity! Everyone's always looking for a great deal even if they don't really need what it is.

5. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Thanks Bud!! I know I am always looking for a deal so I had selfish motives...lol

6. Dandrop

I'll get you the powerball from costco if you want. PM sent.

7. DJ_JonnyV

Just replied to your PM. I see my local detailing buddy, Black Diamond, wants in on the action as well. He and I live about 10-15 minutes from each other, so it might make sense to send us both one in the same package to save shipping. I can cover the initial cost for 2 and shipping and then square up with Black Diamond later.

Sound good, Black Diamond???

Thanks again, Dandrop, for the hook-up!!!

8. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

Yep! It works for me!
    Would be much easier this way. Just let me know what is needed.

9. Dandrop

Alrighty. I'll send Jon 2 powerballs in one package. :)

10. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

Thanks Dandrop for doing this.

11. DJ_JonnyV

Dandrop - I have your goods all packaged up and will be shipping out tomorrow over lunch. Just let me know how much I owe you as well.

Black Diamond - I'll give you a call or send you a PM over the next day or two to figure something out.

Yes, thanks again, Dandrop, you rock!!!

12. Dandrop

No problem guys. I'll send the stuff out after lunch as well. i'll pm you the cost after i find out how much shipping is.

13. DJ_JonnyV

Your goods are in the mail! Had to send Priority Mail as the post office wouldn't do 1st class shipping for the box. It was either parcel post or priority mail and priority was only $2 more. Should be there in 2-3 days. Also replied to your PM.

14. DJ_JonnyV

Well, looky here at the care package that Dandrop sent out to me:

[​IMG]

Dandrop was kind enough to pick up a couple of Powerballs packages from Costco for Black Diamond and myself and we also piggybacked a trade on top of it. i sent him some 1z Cockpit Premium (for the extra effort of going to Costco) and Menzerna PowerGloss. In return, he sent me some 3M Ultrafina SE for the polish trade. Oh, and a little nice surprise for a small fee.

15. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Nice items you got there, especially that clay :D

16. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

Just received a mailer today from O'Reillys Auto. Stoner's More Shine aerosol, 2/$4.99.

17. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Nice stuff there, but i'm wondering about the clay:shead:.....................is that what i think it is?

18. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

Pepboys

Eagle1 all wheel and tire cleaner 2x1

19. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

that a good deal..and its a good product...cleans wheels up real nice

Al

20. DJ_JonnyV

Yes, that is what you think it is.:headbang: