The Last Logo Update...Let Me Know Please

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Pooter, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Pooter

Pooter Birth of a Detailer

Well this is the Last Round and I will cuto me selection down to 2. Please take a look and let me know which one these you like the best. I apprciate all of the input through this process.

Thanks,
    Pooter

Logo #1

[​IMG]

Logo #2

[​IMG]

Logo #3

[​IMG]

Again thank you.

2. ShinySideUp

ShinySideUp Two Bucket System Washer

What about a wheel that is more dressed up? I think they call that bling... Not a 24" but a respectable 18" with some cooler spokes than what looks like an SUV wheel. Just a suggestion :computer:

3. 1f1fan

1f1fan Birth of a Detailer

Out of those I like 1. I'd go with 3 if the wheel was more bling as mentioned above. A nice sports car wheel with a low profile tire would look sweet.

4. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I hear what shiny is saying.. once you add a wheel you start getting into the subjectivity of the wheel being an aesthetically pleasing wheel.. that wheel looks a bit cartoonish...

So my opinions in raking order would be

Use #3 with a better less cartoonish wheel

Use no wheel or globe

Use #1 I feel that since it's half wheel / half globe it minimizes the cartoon feel of the wheel...

5. Kron

Kron Two Bucket System Washer

All 3 of them look very cluttered. Its a bad contrast of too many different styles (especially with no1). Plus if you look at them quickly it could be construed as Oxtreme Auto Detail.

6. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

My friend who is not into detailing looked at this and asked "is he trying to get truck business like SUV?"

Just letting you know what a non detail person said when looking at it...

7. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Number 1 with a more sporty wheel!

8. m4gician

m4gician Birth of a Detailer

Do the SUV wheel at the top and have the sporty wheel with a sparkle on the bottom. That way you show that you can work some sort of "magic" by repair the grungy dirty wheel into a nice clean detailed wheel.

9. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

more blingin wheel and less tire...

10. JHawk

JHawk Virgin Detailer

I prefer #2, and think I would like it more without the yellow orb. It may also be easier to read if the "x" was all the same (gold) color.

#3 is a little too busy.

#1 has so much going on, that the "x" gets lost. It looks like the name of the company is "treme auto detail".

Just my opinion.

11. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

just take the wheel out all together

12. Twista616

Twista616 Virgin Detailer

Yes, take the wheel out, then choose! The wheel doesnt look good, since you have the outline of a car already...other than that...looks real good!!

13. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Number 3 , take the wheel off.

14. Marco polo

Marco polo Birth of a Detailer

hmm not as good though the logo has nothing do with with detailing all it show is a tire with an x and outline of a car dosent look well thought out need more time buddy

15. Marco polo

Marco polo Birth of a Detailer

but i like the title for it that pretty good!