The Bay Area / NorCal Thread!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Denzil, Apr 7, 2009.

1. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

What's Part A? If you're talking about the adapter from 22mm to the karcher "quick connect" I got it from a guy off DB who was selling a foam lance from PB and the buyer didn't need the karcher adapter. I got lucky..

2. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

^i just got mine the mail. will be using it this weekend. thanks for the info

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Alright Ben, I'll keep an eye/ear out, thanks!

4. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

Do you guys know of any reasonably priced and good wheel repair detailers or shops around? My friend has two very small rashes on his Volk wheels... :(

5. d00t

Wheel techniques? also, Luis @ L & M Car Touch up. I had two ~.5" rashes on my old wheels, he said it'd be about $50 to fix 'em. He's mobile to boot. Google LM Car Touch up.

6. Denzil

Denzil Guest

On a somewhat similar note, do any of you guys have any PDR contacts? It would be kind of nice to have one just in case a client comes along that needs PDR done as well as a detail.

7. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

I'm coming to Burlingame!!!

8. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

Thanks for the referral Aaron. I will let my friend know!

I believe Leo whose handle is detailaddict on this forum used to do PDR. I know he doesn't anymore, but he might have a contact.

9. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Cool! Weren't you just out in the Bay Area not too long ago? :shead:

Maybe you should move out here? Haha.

10. skurzhun

skurzhun Birth of a Detailer

I have a guy I can recommend. He did a great job on my car. I'll post his contact info when I get home.

11. d00t

It's that why you aren't answering my calls? :waiting:

12. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

Check your PM!!!!

13. d00t

:thumb:

14. skurzhun

skurzhun Birth of a Detailer

Here's the PDR I used.

cadentworks.com
    Ted Martelle

15. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

Go get that!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

16. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

tyvm i will be contacting him about something very tiny on my car haha

17. d00t

Roger, Ben, Dino.. anyone else, want to help me do a one-step on a Ford F250 with a ridiculous lift:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm doing this for a friend so I'm not getting paid for it. Just a huge favor for him. Anyone willing to help saturday afternoon? I'd GREATLY appreciate it.. :worship2:

18. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

I'm busy for the next couple of weeks. When do you need it done? I don't mind going to help for free.

19. HomeChicken

HomeChicken Two Bucket System Washer

Damn, that actually sounds like a lot of fun but this weekend I've got an all day birthday party to go to. I'm actually having trouble finding some time to finally polish my own car, and do some work for 2 of my friends.

20. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

does anyone want anything from majestic solutions? i need more super green stuff and i want some ultra gloss too