The Bay Area / NorCal Thread!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Denzil, Apr 7, 2009.

1. TheNextAZN

TheNextAZN Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Anyone coming out to the AutoX this weekend at Great America? it's suppose to be a vintage race. . 25+ years or older, but other cars are able to race as well. It's fun to see some older cars an their paint qualities.

2. Dial Up

Dial Up Birth of a Detailer

thanx for the tip about this weekend, but sunday its moms day so ill be Q'ing and cleaning :angel:

other dates for car functions in the South Bay

5-16-10 AutoX @ De Anza JC, "Duel @ De Anza" been going on forever

from stock rides to all out Auto X whips. Starts @ 9am iirc

6-19-10 VMOA, Vintage Mustang Owners Association car show same place

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Thanks for the tips... I might be able to make it out this Saturday... wasn't really aware of the auto-x there. I think I'll definitely make it out to the one at De Anza.

4. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

does anyone know any good roads for driving in the east bay? My friends and i love hitting up bear creek and skyline, but we are always looking for new roads.

its nearly impossible to do any spirited driving on skyline because its so crowded, but the view is nice

5. mbaledge

mbaledge Virgin Detailer

What's up guys! I'm out here in the east bay, antioch to be specific. Been on this forum for a bit, I tend to lurk, and just found this thread and figured I'd holla. What's crackin guys?

6. TheNextAZN

yes Duel at Deanza is pretty rad! I've been racing there for the past 3 seasons with a project honda accord. unfortunately this weekend i'll at a friends wedding in redding, and my friend and I got rid of the project about a month ago.

my co-worker and his brother will be out there racing with a Blue VW R32.. which is always clean and detailed! lol

7. Nightrider4531

Nightrider4531 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

If you guys are down to come up to napa....We have amazing Roads to drive up in the mountains.....

8. TheNextAZN

I love skyline.. i frequent up highway 9 to skyline on the way to Alice's Restaurant. If you are ever down in south san jose area, you can take the Metcalf drive

9. Anthony Le

Anthony Le Virgin Detailer

Hi, my name is Anthony. I'm new here and just wanted to see if anyone from NorCal still visits this site.

10. BigDreZ28

BigDreZ28 Jedi Nuba

originally from the valley joe but have spent most of my life in ravens country...been a rough few weeks for me. just posting to show support for yal out west...hopefully 49ers finna make a comeback