The “Official” Thread for Miscellaneous Deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

2. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

3. Piloti

Piloti Virgin Detailer

I found a Skil 18Volt LiOn battery 3/8" drill driver marked down to $59, and the Skil 1/4" power wrench for $19.
    :picture:

4. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Ordered one of these last week:

Vanns.com: Mirage OMNIVIBE OmniVibe iPod Dock Sound System (OMNIVIBE) Features

Heck of a deal on these. Originally msrp of 200 and being blown out at 60 w/ free shipping. Haven't fired mine up yet, but would image this would have to be better than a lot of others out there based upon it's frequency response alone. Mirage makes some good stuff in the home theater world as well.

5. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

WOW, that's a hell of a deal!!

6. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Yeah, they had last year's Yamaha RX-V2700 receiver as well for 799, but not sure if they still have any stock. They got some pretty good other deals as well. The nice thing is they are totally legit and have a retail storefront as well. The Yammie originally MSRP'd for something like 1600. Here are some other sites that you can find deals on from time to time:

ListenUp.com - High Definition Sight and Sound Award Winning Quality since 1972 (currently blowing out some NHT gear

Accessories4less (great place to find refurbed from mfg. equipment from Marantz, Canton, KEF, Onkyo, and others)

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

4 Gig SD memory card - normally 74.99 on sale for 24.99 at Radio Shack!!!!:thumb:

$100 Epson color printer free after MI Rebate with $99 digital camera purchase at Circuit City

8. timpryor

timpryor Birth of a Detailer

Just FYI radioshack runs that deal at least once a month

I was a store manager there for about 2 yrs