Thanks JLS detailing

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by distrbd, Jul 2, 2008.

1. distrbd

distrbd New Member

Once again my buddy JL came through for me .
    I had asked him to order a work light for me from a US vendor and ship it to me (to Toronto ,Canada) the reason for asking JL was that the vendor wanted to charge $40 for shipping! ! but JL had no problem doing this for me as those of you who have dealt with him know he is always ready and willing to help fellow members ,
    well in the last shipment he as always went above and beyond what I expected and filled the package of extra goodies,from Black wow to CG's trim gel ,etc.

What I'm happy the most is we have managed to earn each other's trust,we ship packages to each other way before we receive the payment for them,that's what I'm talking about.
    JL thank you for all the help and also for the extra goodies .

[​IMG]

2. richy

richy Guest

I agree..top notch guy to deal with. Funky sample containers too!

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Lovely order, and great to see members helping each other out like that.

4. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

No prob buddy you know the way we roll in the DB:thumb:. I can't wait for your review on the light as I think I'm going to get one for myself, it looked quite impressive when I looked at it.

5. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

JL is numero uno :)

6. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Good deal, it is great when you find people that actually help each other, it is a shame that there are not more out there.

7. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

Indeed.

8. Cooter

Cooter Guest

preach brotha!

9. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

That's very nice of him!!! Let me know how you will like CG trim gel.

10. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Great stuff Ken! Glad to see the package arrived safe and sound. I am looking forward to seeing the products and the light when I'm by next. I have some M-Seal here with your name on it too. Gee are you coming over to the CG side from Duragloss? :)

11. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

JLs Da Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. quakerroatmeal

quakerroatmeal Virgin Detailer

Where did you get the light? Reviews of the items yet? Good to see there's some good, honest people out there that's willing to go up and beyond satisfactory.

13. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Quaker, theres several ppl here like that!!!