Swissvax Smaragd! Thanks Detailers Domain!

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by LanceM, Feb 29, 2008.

1. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

hahah i figured. I have o tbe honest though.. You had me for me a little while hahahahah

2. Nica

Nica Banned

ha had you worried didn't I hahahaha :lol2: just teasing I'm a man of my word :peace:

3. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

This will be the detailing forum that has most members that owns SV DIVINE :p

4. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

im surprised swissvax being un bleached ivory carnuba isnt white in color. like souveran and lusso.

5. LanceM

hopefully ill wait till PD's wax comes out. If I like it, maybe divine will be in the future.. as long as the lady doesnt find out hahah

6. LanceM

i believe they are 200 ml. I think its just the angle, since they are smaller than most.

7. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

wow awesome collection

8. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

what is the difference between all of them?

9. LanceM

Per DD,

Swissvax Concorso

Our famous show wax for a deep, wet show car shine
    Enriched with tropical oil extracts and containing 51% by volume ultra pure Brazilian grade one non-bleached and yellow carnauba wax, 'Concorso' wax gives your paintwork a luster ordinarily encountered only on prize-winning classics.

Swissvax Best of Show (Smaragd)

Enriched with pineapple and cinnamon oil extracts containing 51% by volume of ultra pure Brazilian non bleached and yellow carnauba wax. Best of Show wax gives your paintwork a lustre ordinarily encountered only on prize winning classics.Best of Show win at European Concous d'Elegance in Dusseldorf.

Swissvax Mystery

Achieves a shine that goes beyond normal perceptions of shiny.
    This secret formula which was originally reserved for Hans Anwander's personal use, is based on 55% by volume of the purest white grade one and unbleached natural carnauba wax.
    It contains high concentrations of wax esters, wax alcohols and long-chain fatty acids. It is enriched with macadamian nut, peach and vanilla extracts and produces a sensational shine experience even on older one-pass paint finishes.

Swissvax Autobahn

Combats the unsightly build up of brake dust as the product contains PTFE. It withstands high temperatures,eases washing and protects wheels from pitting due to attack from brake dust.

We have tried many wheel waxes on various cars and I have to say even though this is expensive for a small pot it does work better than any other wheel sealant on the market in our opinion. If you want the best product to protect expensive alloy wheels this is the product.

I dont think there is much diff between BOS and concorso. Previously, it was said that BOS is intended more for newer paints.

10. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

They definitely should smell good with all of the oil extracts, but how do they look in comparison to Lusso Oro or Souveran? Durability?

11. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

:druling: Congrats!!!

12. LanceM

its a totally differemt look then souveran. I believe the durability is better as well.

13. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

How about doing a BOS, Smarged and Concorso review so everybody can see the differences in looks, application technique and durability between the three? :thumb:

14. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Smarged and Bos is them same ;)

15. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Lance that's a great collection, a few more and you have the whole line up....

Thanks again for the support and the purchase

16. LanceM

no problem. What was the yellow padding? Looks like left over CCS cut outs?

17. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

your right the packaging was left over foam from Lake Country. Recycle. :)