Swissvax Insignis V3 - COMMING SOON

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by pirex, Nov 14, 2012.

1. vegas911gts

vegas911gts Any Rag Vehicle Washer

If you still have any for sale PM me. I really want a pot of this badly.

2. bmw335icoupe

bmw335icoupe DB Forum Supporter

How many pots of this are left. Also there are only 60 pots of this that exist correct.

3. vegas911gts

There is one pot left. 60 pots were made. I ordered from a different website and thought they were sold out so I contacted scandic shine yesterday and they said they have one left for sale and I was going to buy it, but the place I ordered from said that they were not sold out so my order will be placed.

My friend just put his insignis v3 on his car this weekend and told me that to buy it no matter how much it cost so thats why I went nuts trying to find one. If I were you I would buy the last pot. I hear that it is a bargain even though the price seems high. The wax is a bit hard and will go a long way.

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I have Insignis v1, v2 and v3. I am telling you: finest waxes I have ever used. And you're right about a little going a long way. If you look at my v1, I have used very little of it and I've applied MANY layers of it.

5. wheelzntoys01

wheelzntoys01 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I saw autoobsessed will have a few pots in March. Not sure how long they will last.

6. P1et

You received yours, right?

7. wheelzntoys01

Yes, received and Thank you both!

[​IMG]

8. bmw335icoupe

I am still waiting in mine from auto obsessed. It is stuck at an inspection facility.

9. vegas911gts

Autoobsessed told me that mine will ship today and they have 3 or 4 left. Scandic shine has one left. Get it while you can. I can't wait to put this on my car. I've heard so many good things from an online buddy. He will only put swissvax on his car now.

10. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

Looks like you have it now, let us know what you think when you had a chance to try it :)

Yours left on Feb 19. Scandic is now out and we have as of right now 4 available for sale to be shipped when the 4 arrive from Norway. Yes, Andrew is a very good client and we have sold him on the product, it is one of those "once you try it, you don't go back" :)

Thank you both for your business and appreciate your feedback.

Troy

11. bmw335icoupe

Yeah thanks so much Troy for the awesome work. It smells amazing. I honestly probably won't try it till may. I am going to use Blau Weiss until then. Once all of the car shows start up insignis it is.

Thanks again

12. wheelzntoys01

Smells like grapefruit?

13. bmw335icoupe

Supposed to smell like watermelon but does smell like a grape fruit or a passion fruit. You will want to eat it or just sit and smell it for like 10 minutes.

14. daveinsweethome

daveinsweethome DB Forum Supporter

pm sent to troy1

15. vegas911gts

I'm really excited to get this wax. Anyone got pics of it on their cars? I know that I'm crazy for spending so much on a wax especially for a white car, but I don't care. I have wanted a 911 for over 30 years and now that I have one I'm going to treat her right. Glacier is probably next. Or concourso. Too many elite waxes from swissvax to try out!

16. vegas911gts

Thanks Troy. Once I do a full iron x and 2 step polish I'll put this wax on. How does everyone apply it? With their fingertips or palms? It seems so soft that hand application is the best way to do it.

17. P1et

I use those red Uber applicators, works great. I cut them down to size though.

18. vegas911gts

I will probably do it by hand or get the dodo juice supernatural finger mitt. It is closed cell foam so it will not absorb all of the wax and its small enough to pick up the wax in the small opening. I've never seen a pot of wax with such a small opening.

19. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Its now all sold out!