Swissvax INSIGNIS anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Jan 22, 2010.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

should not be a problem.

2. Ian

Ian Jedi Nuba

Woohoo! very excited to try it!:applause2: Thank you Phil for this opertunity!:worship2:

3. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Remember a review guys!

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Ketil ships faster than getting the clap from a local whore.

When I received my box, the waxes had been sitting in a very very warm warehouse. Since it's such a soft wax, they all went into the fridge for 12 hours. Having it in freezing weather should not be an issue.

5. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

sounds like you speak from experience...:applause2:
    Although I wouldn't question Ketil's customer service, I'm sure it is awesome! It is customs that hold it for a while...

6. Atlas

Atlas Birth of a Detailer

Hmmm. Should we store this in fridge or the usual cool dry hidding spot is ok?

7. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I store mine at room temp, just store it with other wax's, not in harsh temps

8. P1et

The box that I received from Ketail was here very quickly: he shipped from Norway on Friday, I received the box on Monday. Not stuck at customs or NOTHING!

I store mine in my detailing cabinet, temps in there fluctuate between 10C and 25C.

9. Atlas

Atlas Birth of a Detailer

That'd be 50-77 degrees for us northern boys!
    :)

10. P1et

Hah!

The only wax I've had an issue with at high temperatures was Megs #16. During a hot Texas summer, the wax was seeping out of the tin can. Not fun, and a mess to clean up.

11. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Just thought I throw this tip out, but if you keep your wax's at room temp, Insignis is what I am mainly talking about and other soft wax's, throw them in the fridge the day of your detail to harden it up just a bit...this will make sure you dont get too much wax on your applicator and wast wax. This is what I ended up doing when using Insignis last time to harden it up a bit so I would not getting too much out of the pot. Also works great on other soft wax's.

12. Bulla2000

Bulla2000 Two Bucket System Washer

Are these not great possibilities? We wrote hiere, come from different places on the earth and get the same wax despachted from norway to US und Germany. Love the new time.. :)

13. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Pondering if I should start my SV wax usage with this jungle juice...

14. detailersdomain

not sure if you should as it will pretty much all be sold out and unless Ketil makes more there will be no more :)

15. supercharged

I'm sure he'll be making more...

16. supercharged

that is super fast!!!

17. willjco

willjco DB Forum Supporter

Phil

Have you received the wax yet?

18. detailersdomain

we have the tracking number its held up in customs right now for paper work ketil is working on it.

19. willjco

willjco DB Forum Supporter

OK...do you have any clue when it will clear customs

20. detailersdomain

i only wish i could answer that one. :)