SUV - what would you choose...

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by supercharged, Mar 26, 2009.

1. threezero

threezero Virgin Detailer

i own a fx35 and highly suggest you to buy the fx50.

fx50 is the fastest of all of the SUV mention in your choice btw.

keep in mind fx50 is a crossover so you trade speed and power for space.

2. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

-Class, good DD. Acura RDX turbo.

- Pure luxury- Range Rover, no problems with the 07 we have.

- Speed, space- Jeep SRT8.

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

supercharged, sorry to hear about your Acura but mine hasn't had any issues yet at 108k for a 2000.

4. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Yeah I agree with you, I thought I wasn't going to like but after about an hour I got used to it and now I can use it manage everything real quick!!!!

5. Charlies02GLS

Charlies02GLS Jedi Nuba

The new V6 diesel is 50 state emission legal....not sure what the release date is though.

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I like this newer FX body style. It looks more aggressive. And since pumkin color odometer lightning is gone (which I hated on my brother's 350Z), and after watching a few more videos about it, I will give it a test drive...
    My SUV isn't going to be a daily driver, mostly it willl be driven on weekends...
    RDX will be too small for me, I don't really like the exterior of new MDX, it looks like a space ship, all square and triangular, and my wife doesn't want a 4th Acura...
    I might give a Range Rover a test dirve, but I'm sure she will want X5.
    And I already commented on Jeep, no Jeep for me.

A/C unit broke, power mirrors controller, side veiw mirrors came loose and had to be replaced, and a few other little things...I didn't have any issues with my previous TL though...

it shouldn't be that hard to figure out. I think I'll be able to figure out I-drive even if it's written in German...

the newest one maybe. I really wanted Touareg TDI with V10 in it. It can tow a lot!