Supernatural (Iroku) Group Buy?

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

Yes, the final price came out to $127 shipped.

2. daddykay24

daddykay24 Virgin Detailer

When do we order and where. which site do we pay at.............

3. Obsessive Detail

You can pay now or wait until it comes in, whatever works best for you.

As for payment, you can order from my Obsessive Detail website, then I will refund the difference back to you. I can take Paypal directly at obsessivedetail@att.net as well.

4. daddykay24

If I use the paypal link do I just pay the $127 and say what its for in the comments? Also, These will be shipped out from you on thursday correct?

5. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

No, they leave the UK on Thursday/Friday. Takes 4-5 business days to get to the US.

6. Obsessive Detail

If you have a Paypal account you just type obsessivedetail@att.net as who you are sending the payment to. If you don't have Paypal you can just order from my website and I will refund the difference back to you.

As Pete said, the pots are being signed on Thursday, they will ship them out when they are done, it will take 5-7 days for me to get them after that.

7. daddykay24

OK got it, thanks.

8. Obsessive Detail

We still have a few members that haven't posted what they want their personalized pot to say. I need to have the list in by tomorrow. Just a heads up!

9. ScottieB

ScottieB Jedi Nuba

Justin, send me a PM with your addy so I can send you my plastic pot. Thanks:mounty:

10. Obsessive Detail

11. pektel

So did Dom get the pots sent out thursday or friday?

12. Obsessive Detail

I never heard back from him. They were supposed to go out Thursday. They should be here sometime this week.

13. pektel

Schweet. I already sent out my plastic pot to the buyer in Canada. I'm heading down to a meet this weekend, and completely spaced the fact that we won't be getting these in time! Oh well... I applied SN what, 2 weeks ago? I should be good I think.

14. Obsessive Detail

Oh yeah, you should be good. SN has some really good durability for a nuba.

15. ScottieB

ScottieB Jedi Nuba

My payment was just sent. The weather is getting nice. I can't wait for my SN!!:popcorn:

16. Obsessive Detail

Thanks! It should be here in the next couple of days!

17. pektel

Just sent my payment too! but the weather here is not getting nice. Snowed all day yesterday, and more snow today.

18. Obsessive Detail

Thanks Pete!

19. pektel

Just wondering if I should add anything else to my order... I'm running kinda low on Power Clean. Well, I have maybe a litre left. And what kind of a db'er would I be if I had only a litre of something? :D

20. Obsessive Detail

You might need to! :p: