strong wheel cleaner

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by richy, Nov 2, 2007.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

2. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

I think Im just going to stick with P21s

3. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

well, its weird as much as I love P21S.....I still like soap and water in my boars hair brush over anything...then again I guess I'm lucky enough to never see wheels as bad as some of you guys

4. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

another vote for p21s wheel gel,
    have any of you guys tried the stronger version= red powergel-extra stark??

stuff does really smell bad but is stronger than the regular wheel gel but still non-acid
    Performance Motorcare Products Ltd P21S

5. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

That red power gel looks to be the shizzle. Phil can you get this?

I just ordered the P21S gel from Phil using the discount code. I have used the PB SnR many times, but can't/won't use it on high $$$ wheels.

6. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Long story on the red stuff, but so far I have not been able to reach out to them over in Germany.

7. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

Thanks for the quick answer Phil.

8. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

its great used it for the first time the other day . this is my only wheel cleaner i will use for now on

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Currently, all I have is P21S Wheel Gel and it's top of the line. Just wish it was a bit cheaper. Which means it only comes out on expensive wheels!

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Thanks for sharing :thumb: I haven't met anyone that dosent like P21S, but I'd love to get my hands on the stronger version of P21S...still working on it :missy:

11. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

if you ever need something shipped from UK nica let me know..more than happy to do that for you if needed

12. Nica

Nica Banned

That's wicked Jayplay, I may take you up on that buddy. Before Rich from Polished Bliss went on holidays I gave him an order which included the P21S stronger version. Rich said he would take care of it when he gets back from his holidays, but I'll keep you posted..besides you UK boys have all the cool stuff :hippie:

13. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

they offer another version?

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Yup, the UK gets a red version of P21S and it's alot stronger but still safe as the regular P21S. Hopefully I'll get my hands on some of the stronger version of P21S...oh by the way the stronger version of P21S smells like fart lol..well at least that's what I've been told :confused: I've never used it my self, but I look forward on getting some :thumb:

15. Kron

Kron Two Bucket System Washer

It smells more like a concoxion of 100 peoples farts to be honest, Also the smell lingers on whatever brush you've used for about a week. Not nice.

16. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

smells abit like you then Matt:p:

17. Nica

Nica Banned

lol :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Good think you guys like each other hahaha, actually have you guys ever met? Do you guys ever get together for meets?

18. Kron

Kron Two Bucket System Washer

Yeah we are meeting at the end of January, He doesn't know it yet but he's going to be lunch.

19. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

P21s working it's magic:
    [​IMG]
    All done:
    [​IMG]

20. HAN

HAN Birth of a Detailer

is the above pic the red version of P21S?