Stripper Scent Air Freshener & Odor Neutralizer

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by agpatel, Feb 5, 2010.

1. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

i'd be happy to. PM me your address and i'll send you a sample sometime early next week.

2. GDAL

GDAL Guest

I'm waiting for my order, I ordered the stripper scent, the new car smell, cherry smell, and the lemon lime smell ... I think I have enough smell good sprays for a decade.

BTW ... I called CG's to try to order a gallon of the stripper scent and they don't carry gallons yet.

I also have their leather smell and it's really good. I treated my leather with Zaino and complimented it with the leather smell back in Nov. My interior still smells like new leather and it hasn't been cleaned since last year.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

DI is now carrying the stripper scent :)

4. StrwBryFruitCake

StrwBryFruitCake Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Ok i got it today after ordering it last week being curious about it. hate it, smells like cheap perfume and glitter.

rage

5. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

lol so it really is stripper scent then

6. StrwBryFruitCake

StrwBryFruitCake Any Rag Vehicle Washer

seriously it does.
    the guys at CG really got it right and it smells like skank

7. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

Couldn't have said it better myself :headbang:

8. roastpuff

roastpuff Virgin Detailer

Bought this the other day from Ken @ Autowerkes.

I think it smells nice, but that may be as I am still in university and most of the girls smell similar...

For some reason it hasn't met with universal approval from the other GolfMk5 members? :p

9. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I use it in my car. Takes me back...

10. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

if only durability for this stuff was longer. the scent dies too quickly!

11. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Jedi Nuba

I got a sample of it and both my wife and mom in law says that the scent is musk, I have to agree with them. Its not a bad scent and not real strong.

12. Dangler

Dangler Birth of a Detailer

it doesn't last as long as i would like. though i do spray the carpets under my matt, which helps slow the dissipation. I buy it in bulk when its on sale. People love it, i love it, smells great.

13. epic32

epic32 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

haha i got some for my brothers bday gag gift present and it just came in on thursday. i actually havnt smelled it tho. now it makes me carious.

14. ahsamamla123

ahsamamla123 Virgin Detailer

Thanks a lot for informing us.
    I really like to read forums about cars.
    This is a great information.
    I'll just bookmark this site for more updates.
    so keep posting
    keep helping me..

car detailers
    mobile car cleaning
    car detailers

15. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

and thank you for spamming us. :thumb:

16. Minicoop831

Minicoop831 Birth of a Detailer

Don't worry you won't be back cause the ban hammer is going to get you

17. TheRustySuper

TheRustySuper Obsessive Detailer

I just got mine in today...I like it :) It's not a bad smell by any means, like people think it would be. Just wondering, where do you spray it so that the smell lasts the longest? Under the mats, the seats, the vents...

18. Conor

Conor Virgin Detailer

Strippers smell like perfume and body powder. They use TONS of powder to cover up the bruises from crawling all over the stage :X

19. kaeo_15

kaeo_15 Virgin Detailer

I honestly don't know. I can't get it to last longer than a day. I saturated a sponge with the scent and stick it in a old air freshener container. That worked better, but not as well as I had hoped.

20. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

i was thinking along those lines...but more like those thin air freshners they sell in the plastic bags in gas stations