Stripper Scent Air Freshener & Odor Neutralizer

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by agpatel, Feb 5, 2010.

1. richy

richy Guest

For Pete's sake, be careful with that stuff...If crabs can pole-vault, they can sure as hell jump out of a can. The extra strength version is only for use in the back room!

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Birth of a Detailer

It smell great! Paul let me see it a while back he has several more he's working on.
    Ya have to know Paul and his sense of humor, he's putting a srtipper pole in his office!
    :applause:

3. richy

richy Guest

Life's too short not to have a sense of humour!

4. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

that is a loaded statement!

5. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

as long as it smells like booze, cigarettes, coke, and hairspray, im getting some.

regardless though, im getting some.

6. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I really don't think you can necessarily always associate strippers and scent in the same sentence as a good thing, haha.

7. Dr. Bob

Dude, I'll be the first to admit I have a lot of "ISSUES" That ain't one of them!

8. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

SHHHHH.... nobody is supposed to know about the things that you can only get at the CG store...

9. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

What, you can buy strippers CG! Hmm, may have to fly out there as I think shipping cost to east coast would kill the deal.

10. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

ha ha... I hear you Doc

11. Dr. Bob

If any of you guys ever come to So. Cal. for a vacation or for that messy that little "Failure to appear" thing ya have to go see Paul at CG!
    , He's a great guy, love to answer questions and offer help, and gives free samples, he really knows his stuff. Bob

12. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

When I was in So Cal I missed him by 5 min... he had just gone to lunch...

13. bjungx007

bjungx007 Birth of a Detailer

hey guys and of course ladies, this is my first post in a while but i just started detailing again and would like to thank all of you for posting articles that really really help out a lot as far as getting insight for all aspects of detailing. with that said you will be seeing me around more often :p .

I just picked up a bunch of Chemical Guys products and got the stripper scent tossed in. It really Smells like a strip club or strippers. I confirmed this yesterday when i went to see if it actually smelled like it.

More than anything it was a blast trying it on my friends cars and picking people up to see their reactions. Fun stuff...

A question that popped into my head...What would people that haven't been to a strip club think it smells like??? Its like an inside joke. Haha.

Peace.

14. bjungx007

bjungx007 Birth of a Detailer

i just realized that was actually my first post. woo hoo :D

15. Prancing Horse

Prancing Horse Any Rag Vehicle Washer

STDs not included.

16. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

bjungx007 is correct, it is dead on...check out my review in the review section

17. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

Exactly... a.ka. "whore dust"

18. Mozzie_Owner

Mozzie_Owner Virgin Detailer

You must have a higher class of strippers than the UK lol

I have this and actually like the smell, the GF just thinks it smells of cheap prefume.

19. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

thats what everyone keeps telling me, it smells like cheap perfume....

but anywho, i got mine in yesterday:
    [​IMG]

i LOVE how it smells. i smoke in my car too and it definitely eliminates the smoke smell.

20. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Nice, you know you wanna send me a few oz haha.

Only if CG shipping was not so much. Dont really need anything else from them.