Street Dreams Detail - Nissan GT-R Limited Edition + OptiCoat

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by dsms, Nov 11, 2011.

1. JSF721

JSF721 Jedi Nuba

Dave,

Just another unbelievable job. You made that color POP beyond belief. Thanks for taking us through it step by step.

Lookiong forward to your next post!

2. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

The job is okay..........if you like top correction stuff. :p: "Certified Jness" again......................

3. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

That metallic flake looks like it's going to jump out of the screen. Madddd skill!

4. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I'll give you a hint

[​IMG]

5. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

Nice shot Dave, what lens you're using?

6. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Jedi Nuba

Nice job.

I was wondering how the new Blue color looks IRL on the GTR's..... and it doesnt disappoint... I keep going to Nissan website and configuring my own GTR....... I would love to have one someday.

BTW, the rims may be ugly, but they do serve a purpose...... they are a few pounds lighter than the other OEM ones

7. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I dont think any of this matters, the owner just informed me he will be getting the 2013 GT-R... he is a little OCD! lol

8. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

Beautiful work Dave!!

9. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Stunning work as always!

10. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Thanks Brian!

11. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD, why did someone have to bump this thread again, now I have to look at this GTR.

I could liquidate the kids college funds, and get one but it would be wrong, just wrong....

12. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

I like the OEM rims..... I agree, these are rather Ugly. The GT-R from Boulder Nissan that ADV.1 did up is sick..... this car begs to have DEEP concave wheels.