Street Dreams Detail - 2012 Jaguar XK Paint Correction & Dealer Fix

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by dsms, Mar 24, 2012.

1. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

Spectacular Job Dave. End result was some serious wetness. Thanks for sharing.

2. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Three comments on this fine job on autopeah.................... three pages here, amazing that politics get in the way of someone getting their due on quality work.

3. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Great work and documentation Dave. Please keep us posted on the Wolf's wheel cleaner.

4. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

No agitation, left for 10minutes and then pressure washed off. On new wheels even with some good brakedust this process will usually get the wheels 90% perfect, a few spots later needed a wipe but thats damn good for no agitation. Sonax is great!

The orange car you see is my 1M and in the outside pics the silver SUV is a Mercedes G-wagon...

Jeff I need to call you its been a while my friend. I'll tell you about it

No.

Hahaha, its always fun to bust your chops because your one of few people who understands sarcasm. I'll be using the Wolf's more on my own car so I will see how it does between washes, keep you posted Gianni

5. Mr Face

Mr Face Virgin Detailer

Outstanding final reflection shots, stunning, I bet the owner had an ear to ear grin when she was collected.

Thanks for posting fella