Strangest items you've found inside a car?

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by krshultz, Jan 21, 2009.

1. TheRustySuper

TheRustySuper Obsessive Detailer

Could've been. But I didn't know she had been smoking it in the car until after I said that...then she told me.

And not really weird, but nastiest stuff I've ever found in a car came from this Camaro. I noticed some stuff between the rear seats and the tunnel so I pulled them out and found...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some of the papers and stuff had actually decayed and sunk into the carpet.

And under the driver's seat, lots of sunflower seeds and...well I dunno what the rest was. It looked like loads of small chunks of unidentifiable food.

[​IMG]

That was the worst car I've ever done.

2. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

yummy. I love doing ones like that. Call me crazy, but I get a great eeling AFTER I am done and see the results. I never said I didn't cuss at the car all the way through the car....lol The client is always crazy about the outcome too...

3. TheRustySuper

TheRustySuper Obsessive Detailer

I know the feeling...sometimes the filth can really suck but it's always worth it in the end, when the car looks respectable again. And of course the owner's reaction is always worth all the pain and suffering that you had to go through to clean their car :)

4. JPerrydore

JPerrydore Birth of a Detailer

Weirdest thing I ever found in a car would be an adult onesy with teddy bears all over it. The kid that drives the car owns a landscaping company and plays in a metal band. I couldn't help but die laughing when I found it.

Other than that really nothing too out of the ordinary.