Stoners at costco

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Rexx, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Rexx

Rexx Virgin Detailer

Just stopped by costco today and they had a 4 pack of Stoners invisible glass in the aerosole cans for 11.99. Sure is alot of glass cleaner but for 3 bucks a can I figure you cannot go wrong. This was at a Calgary costco by the way.

2. distrbd

distrbd New Member

Yes I bought a package of 4 from costco last year , a very good deal.
    The only concern I have is the expiry date on the bottom of the cans,I think it has something to do with the propellant in the aerosol that may loose its effectiveness

3. Rexx

Rexx Virgin Detailer

I checked that before I bought them and they are good till 2011, so I am thinking that should not be an issue

4. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

I don't know about you Canadian folks. First it's clay we can't buy in the US. Then, it's all these good deals at Costco. I gotta move there for a few hours.

:fs:

5. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

thanks for the heads up. I may have to go to costco soon....

6. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

[​IMG]
    Hey maaaan, check it out, we're at costco!

7. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

dont, lol
    that is way too good!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!!one!!1!eleven!!1!

8. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

LOLLLLL!!!!! man that just made me laugh :p

9. m4gician

m4gician Birth of a Detailer

In Ontario it's $10.99. I've got the spray bottles as opposed to the aerosols, courtesy of Chris @ Eshine :D

10. ZeroGravity

ZeroGravity Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Yes, I've got the spray bottle kind from Chris as well :headbang:

But I dropped by Costco (Calgary) tonight, and the deal just got sweeter... from April 7 - 20th... 3 dollars off their regular 11.99 price for 4 aerosol cans... expiry / use before date... 2011 ( March? don't remember the month)

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Oooh nice deal, I'm not a big fan of the aerosol but that's one heck of a discount :thumb:

Thank you for sharing :peace:

12. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

My costco has a the wipes, which I am a big fan of. The wipes work really nice if you just want to do spots. I usually use Sprayway, which costs roughly 0.40 more.